Your best business development ideas in Portugal

Hi everyone,

As a foreign entrepreneur, launching a business in Portugal is a fantastic project and an exciting challenge. Some ideas are likely to succeed. Some others are promising but may not work as well as intended.

In your opinion, what kind of business or industry is likely to succeed in Portugal? What kind of industry or service currently unavailable or underdeveloped in the country would meet local needs?

On the other hand, what are the most common business types foreign entrepreneurs would be eager to launch in the country but with very little chance of success?

Thank you for your insights.
Priscilla

Hi,

Since, i am dealing with a small individual level company, There are lots of opportunities avalable in Portugal in IT, Engineering, and other export business from Portugal with African Countries products deals with Olive oil, second hand cars exports, Miniral water, Fruit exports near by EU Zone or worldwide level.

It depends upon your investment plans, and skill to sell your products.
The buiness that may not succeed i have to study about it.

Thank you

Hi Pricilla,
Health and wellness and beauty is a very good business here and rapidly expanding every year.

Hi Priscilla. People get older and some have health issues. Care homes in UK are big business at present and Portugal and Spain both need to address this issue. Retirement Homes/Villages and care homes is a fantastic market to get into and you might do yourself some good by looking at this link:

https://www.kei-homes.com/investment-op … portunity/

Please feel free to PM me if this interests you.