Filipina getting married to a nepali

Hi everyone,so nice to be here.
I am kat a filipina, my bf is a nepalese. He wants to come in the philippines this year and wants to come back in nepal with me. I wonder what visa should we apply for me to settle there without marriage yet. Every idea is highly appreciated. Thank you

Moderated by kenjee 2 years ago
Reason : Off topic. Please participate only if you have input about the the first post.

Hello i am a Filipino, I have a Nepalese boyfriend and we have a baby girl, I just want to ask how can we go easily in Nepal?

New topic