How to adopt a baby in Nepal?

I want to adopt a baby in nepal... and can anyone advice me please

i think now all ready stop that adopt sistem in Nepal, if not also very diffecult to get because one of my friend face that problems

they are still in nepal waiting for the time but they are not sure can get or not

nice to hear that ,
please let me know do you want to adopt a baby here in nepal or you want to take him/her to your country ? how do you want to adopt it ? you want to pay its cost in an orphanage or you want to live in nepal along with that baby ? i can help you if i get detail about your programme. you can mail me in
[email protected]
with regards
damodar

There has been a problem with adoptions because it turned out to be selling babies. Many times the parents were still alive. So, this has become a problem and the Western countries like the US are making it a lot harder to adopt.

I would be very interested to hear about your experiences with the adoption process. Feel free to contact me. I am an expat from the US and I blog and wrote a guidebook to help tourists come to Nepal. I am interested in helping Westerners with such things as adoption for my book, as well as to help on a personal level. I sometimes refer to myself as a 'goodwill ambassador' to Nepal because I really want everyone to come to Nepal. It's such an amazing place. Questions are great for me so I can do more research for the book.

Check out my blog at FrugalTravelsNepal.blogspot.com for suggestions on things to do here, as well as my book for tips on having a great time in Nepal, avoiding mistakes, what to do when problems crop up, etc. Ask me anything about Nepal.