MEET UP IN BRATISLAVA / TRVANA this coming week

Hi
My name is Jimmy I am Scottish and due to a friend not being able to come to Bratislava (Monday Wednesday and Thursday)  and Trvana (Tuesday) I will be on my own from Monday 10th October to Thursday 14th October 2016.

I would like to meet someone living locally any Nationality male or female in either Bratislava or Trvana on the respective days/evenings to share experiences etc and also help me get the most out of my short visit to Slovakia.

It is difficult when you visit a new country and dont have much time!

I enjoy visiting the local sights,restaurants and any old tradional taverns/pubs etc.
I also want to visit the Sky Bar which I believe has wonderful views of Bratislava both during the day and evening. I am staying on a botel in Bratislava.

I am a happy cheerful person and always 'look on the bright side of life'...but it is better not to be completely on your own.

I look forward to hearing from you either on the forum or you can send me a 'private message' via the ex-pat site.

Thank you
Tartanjimmy

Hi dear jimmy,
Hope that you have a wonderful trip to Bratislava. I wish I was able to meet you there.. any way,it will bewonderful  :)  please take some pictures for me my kind friend ;)
Sahar