Full Time Teaching Job & Part Time Tutorial/ Babysitting Jobs

Hi  I am Iza, Registered Professional Teacher and I wish to obtain a full time job as an Early Childhood Educator around KL area.  I have a total of 8 years work experience as a teacher and my previous job was in Singapore where I taught expatriate children for 5 years.  I would appreciate it if you could give me ideas about: the pay of ECE teachers here,  the good schools here (international or playschool type), schools where expat kids usually go to ( coz I can only conversate in English, still learning my Bahasa :) )
At the moment, many of the international schools (aism, gis and elc) have no vacancies :(

I am also looking for a part time job eg.  home based tutorials/babysitting.  I usually do arts and crafts, science experiments and  lots of games with the children I babysit.  I can also teach children Reading and Phonics  and make them develop their love for reading and writing  via play based learning.

Hoping to hear from you soon :)

Hi Iza,

I suggest you drop an advert in the Jobs in Kuala Lumpur section of the website so that you get better chances of being offered a job.

All the very best,
Bhavna

if may alam ako lisa  sa mga foreinger naghhanap ng bab y sitter yan ang gusto  nila ,ano number mo ibigay kita..

Thank you for the tip Bhavna!

thanks! I will give you a private message..

@lindaph2016 > as indicated in the code of conduct on the forum, you should please write in English in the English speaking forum so that everyone can understand. Thank you.

"Conversate" ? Really, a non word. You teach English?

Moderated by Bhavna 7 years ago
Reason : Please drop an advert in the Jobs in Kuala Lumpur section. Thank you
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Hi

Are you still looking for a job?