New member saying hello

Hello expats,

I just joined and wanted to extend my greetings to everone on here. I am a new member on this website not a new expat. I been roaming in the GCC for nearly 10 years and Bahrain's been home for more than 24 months. I am social and happy to help.

I like coffee, plane spotting and networking (oldschool real networking ).

Please shoot a message should you want to know more.

Wishing well

Hi, and welcome to the forum.

Hello,

Welcome to Bahrain and to the forum. Hope your having a good time and I am sure you will find like minded people in here :)

T&R

Hello

Hi there. Welcome to the Forum.

Nothing to beat a good old fashioned meeting. Will be good to meet up over a cup of coffee or three.

urban.turban wrote:

Hello expats,

I just joined and wanted to extend my greetings to everone on here. I am a new member on this website not a new expat. I been roaming in the GCC for nearly 10 years and Bahrain's been home for more than 24 months. I am social and happy to help.

I like coffee, plane spotting and networking (oldschool real networking ).

Please shoot a message should you want to know more.

Wishing well

Welcome to the forum :D

That's great , I'm into aviation , and next time I drop by Bahrain I'd let you know so we can have coffee while plane spotting :D

Hello and welcome to our lovely forum

Thank you all for your warm welcome. Yeah gentlemen &  ladies, you are more than welcomed for coffee meet up. I am easy.

@gunner757
Copy 757 heavy.

Regards,

urban.turban wrote:

Hello expats,

Dude, your username rocks.

:D

im up for coffee any time any where

mujtaba19 wrote:

im up for coffee any time any where

Perfect. Can we get two more votes please.

Hi everyone,

@ Abuzer Shabbir, welcome on board  :)

What are you exactly looking for ?

Events are regularly posted in the Events in Bahrain section of the website. You may create your own one and invite members.

All the best,
Bhavna