Need to issue Re-entry visa if leaving in Bahrain

Dear all
I will work in Bahrain in future with a  work visa. If i go back to home contry for vacation after I get CPR, should I apply for re-entry visa for leaving and come back to Bahrain? if need, what is the valid of re-entry visa and how much should I pay for it.

You are confusing Bahrain with Saudi.  Practically, your residence visa is a residence plus entry/exit in one.  They used to put two stamps in the passport at the airport in the past to denote that.  Now the  sticker replaces all of that.

All you need is to get your residence permit stamped on your passport and that's it.  You can enter and leave as much as you want after that.

Thanks a lot :)

Dear XTANG,
Thanks for your comments,.
Added issue. If I terminate the agreement with my sponser and go back to my home country, should I apply the EXIT visa or not? if need, how much should I pay for it.

Again, that is Saudi specific :)

If you terminate the agreement, they will cancel your visa and you have 30 days to leave Bahrain.  No separate exit visa is needed.

Dear Xtang,

Thanks so much. Because I have worked in KSA fror 5 years, so that is why  I and confusing Saudi with Bahrain.

Which types fee suppose to pay for apply CPR, except the follow information I got from website:
First issue of identity card: Free
◦Renewal of identity card: BD 10
◦Replacement for lost identity card: BD 10
◦Information update: BD 1

Thanks again and Best regards!

It's good that you worked in Saudi; every procedure and process will seem simple in any GCC country after that :)

You don't have to pay anything.  Your employer has to do all of this for you.  The only reason you would have to pay is if they don't and you hire an agent.  An agent can charge anywhere between 5 and 20 BD to do it.

Thanks a lot.

Can i use other document if i dont have the resident permit sticker on my passport for reentry on my country immigration?

Stop posting the same question on multiple threads.  And without clearly stating the issue.  Is your RP valid?  and you just haven't gotten it stamped in passport?  if so, there is no issue entering Bahrain as they check via passport number but your home country may not let you exit without you having any proof of residency in Bahrain.

Thank you, is this a common issue on certain immigration? So i guess if i could provide a work visa document from LMRA i might pass?

It might but I have no way of knowing what is acceptable to your home country immigration or not.  As I said, it is not a problem for Bahrain.

Dear XTang

Just would like to know what is the rules of labour system here in bahrain, if I resigned before one year do I need to pay to the employer for the visa an etc.

Thank you

Rick

No.  Has been covered many times before.

https://www.expat.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=841333