Christmas/New Year in Malta

Hello, any ideas about some place to go, for having a good christmas / new year  here in Malta for me and my girlfriend?
We don't have any local friends, and don't want to be alone at home.

Thanks.

My wife and I are thinking the same thing....   how big of a group do we have that wants to get together for Christmas / New Year?  I think Poli and I are in.

Hi all,

I'm around for X-Mas and New Year and would join in.

Let's get together for a beer and discuss the options Chad.

Cheers

Ricky

Sure, we can discuss all the options, and see what's the best to do for having a nice christmas/new year.
I have seen some restaurants and bars advertising about new years lunch and dinner, but i think they are going to close a little early, that's why we are thinking wehere else to go.

I saw in the news about some event in Valleta for the new year, but i'm not sure what is going to be there.

we're around also - happy to meet up to discuss too.

Tim

Also..  I heard a rumor that christmas eve day (24th), is a big pub crawl day.   To me that is the strangest thing but start in sliema and go from there headed toward st. Julian...  Is this really normal in malta?  I am meeting some local friends about half way and going with them from there.

Hi Chad,

I'm not sure if that is normal but it sounds ok to me as I'm on my own . Ilene flew to Boston today so I don't mind 'crawling'on Christmas Eve . Just let me know where the crawl starts and when -))
Unless I'm too old to crawl -)))

Cheers

Ricky

Sounds good, Ill shoot you the details as soon as I know them...   

Please tell her to Avoid the "salem witch museum" it is terrible, even though salem is a nice place to relax.