CAN someone describe how's life as EXPAT....? Experience and Changes?

CAN someone describe how's life as EXPAT....? Experience and Changes? How often u fly to your home country wat do u do? and family relations on abroad??
mine is below
I have travelled all continents except AMERICA
and AUSTRALIA
As a PROJECT MANAGER also it made me more human a simple and ventraculist person now I know several languages interact much easily try to be help ful.
I do not have anyone except my simple and plain wife BIMAL I call her VIM she is so good that she adjust with me and try to adjust with everyone.
She is very very good and very nice person.
I personally went CROSS or NO RELATIONS with my parents (MOM and DAD) as they were not supporting but her family her parents and sister treat me as one of own.
My friends are mostly on emails these days and yes most of them have childeren to know about me more ..... call +919717884367 INTERNATIONAL ROAMING or just email at [email protected] hope all the best....
GOD BLESS and YEAH HAPPY 2011 for all

Hi Rohit, yeah i do travel a lot and spend my time...i have the same xp as urs and not travelled to Autralia and America yet...maybe soon...my wifey is quite supportive but the porblme is my loniless in travel...u r lucky to have ur wife travel with u all the time....nice keep in touch on [email protected]

thanks,

Yogesh

Share your expat experience and get in touch with other members

OR