Do i need a special visa or anything

iam married to an algerian and im thinking of movig from england to algeria to be with him permanantly.

How would i go about doing this? Do i need a special visa or anything..

Pls if anyone could email me because i need ALOT of advice.


Hi londonlassy, welcome on Expat-blog! :)

Your topic has been redirected as a new thread on the Algeria forum for better visibility.

Good luck.

mmm im not sure. coz for me, no need visa. there r certain countries that x require visa.

hi there,
i think the best way to get an answer is to contact the Algerian embassy. they would be able to provide you with all the information you need regarding any requirements for the visa.
take care,

Hi Londonlassy.
             yes you will need a visa to come here.I am English and have been living in DZ for a few yrs now..there is a great forum we all go on(there are many of us living here!!)to get all the info you need about living etc...we all had to get visa`s done in the Uk or wherever in the world you are coming,USA, can`t just pop on a plane and come!!(I wish..Lol..)..get in touch and I`ll give you more info and the forum address...xx susan