Visa for mother

Hi all!

I will be moving to Arzew, Oran for a project for two years. Being the only son my mother is living with me. Will I be able to get a visa for her easily so that she move with me to Algeria?
Any help would be appreciated!!

Best Regards,

Hi engrmik!

I hope other members will be able to advise you soon ;)


I think  better for u to cantact  the  Consular Department in the Ministry of Foreign Affairs in Algiers. I ll find u  the phone number later .

Thanks gavioslie!

I am looking forward.



really sorry ... I promised  to find the phone number but unfortunately the department has recently changed the location of its headquarters.  I can only give you  the  web site
witch is in french.