Marriage certificate and visa

Hi Guys

Myself and my wife are relocating to Germany next year march. i am south african and she is british.

We are going to stay with family there and then seek residence for me via Surrinder Singh route once we have fulfill the requirements. Can i go over on just a tourist visa with our marriage certificate we received from the marriage officer or must it be an unabridged one? Will a tourist visa suffice? as it is difficult to obtain an unabridged marriage  certificate.

If it is possible to use a tourist visa then it will be better for me to use that cause getting the required documents from home affairs is nearly impossible.

thank you

Hi to everyone and A Happy new year! I have a little concern about visa. Hoping that somebody can give me idea for those who had experieced like this.

My fiancee just received documents from me, for my backgroud checking and inorder he can get" Impediment to Marriage", To marry here in Philippines.
            My question now, can I start already applying for Family reunion Visa here in Philippines while waiting that process? Or should i need to wait till it done and till our marriage done too? Just worry because the validity of my A1 certificate is just untill April 25, 2016.

Hoping for your heartily comments,
Grace

You need to be married to be aligible for a German family reunion visa.
Thus you need to apply after your wedding.

Moderated by Priscilla 8 years ago
Reason : Please post in english only on this english speaking forum