WHAT REQUIREMENTS WILL I BE NEEDING FOR AUSBILDUNG?

Hi guys can someone help me with this? My aunt is currently working in germany and been living their for almost 20yrs.And her employer who owns a hotel wants to hire me,and ausbildung is the easiest way to get there.Is this posible?

Ausbildung is job training. One cannot work full time and also study or do a training at the same time. Where should one have the time none the less that it is not the smae status thus not the same visa. But having completed a training to work in a hotel then this might give you better qualifications so that they could justify hiring you.

ausbildung (apprenticeship) is a training course that combines practical work in a company with vocational school one or two days a week. You need good German language skills for the latter (and probably also for the practical work).
During the apprenticeship, which will last 2 - 3 years, you will be paid a small allowance, which might or might not pay your living expenses.
Does this answer your question?

Hallo I meant to ask l just joined soon what are the exact requirements for ausbuildung in Germany

The formal requirements vary between professions, but always include a secondary school certificate (Hauptschulabschluss, Realschule or Abitur) or its equivalent, and German language skills sufficient for following classes (usually B2 or better).
The individual employer might also have some idea what they want from an apprentice, so you‘d have to pass their selection process as well.

So when should someone apply for the ausbuildung and how

You can apply at any time - by sending your certificates, CV and motivation letter to suitable employers in your industry. There are events like job fairs etc. where you can find such employers, but the best method is probably doing your own online research or asking around in your social circle.

Thank you so much ...Actually l stay in Arnsberg still doing my language course but l want to join the nursing industries any that you might know of in Dusseldorf...lDo you have any preferences in mind...

Oh, nursing is different!
There, you don‘t apply directly at employers, but at nursing schools.
Look for such schools near you and ask for the entry formalities and requirements!

Hey im 19 currently in goethe institute in nairobi learning german till B1 level planning to apply for an ausbildung in economics(accounting)..will i be able to get enrolled.
Thanks

Foxlordes: If you find an employer that gives you a chance (and is willing to go through the hurdles of sponsoring your visa), yes: you can attend an apprenticeship in Germany.

for which visa do i need to apply for visa after i find the ausbildung course that i need?
right now i am outside of germany so is it possible for me to apply for an ausbildung in germany and then apply for visa? if yes, then which visa is this?

Mhmmd: You need an "Aufenthaltserlaubnis zum Zweck der Ausbildung" (translated: residence permit for attending an apprenticeship).

Mhmmd wrote:

for which visa do i need to apply for visa after i find the ausbildung course that i need?
right now i am outside of germany so is it possible for me to apply for an ausbildung in germany and then apply for visa? if yes, then which visa is this?

Sounds like you have no clue as to what you are doing. The first start would be to look at the official German site for immigration. This gives information about studying, apprenticeships etc. and information about visa and residency permits. I am once again posting a link to the English language page below. Then if you have further questions you can look through the forum here and then if you still don't find the needed answers, post a question on the forum yourself.

http://www.bamf.de/EN/Migration/Studier … -node.html

ok thank you about that link , i have read it and that part "trainees" is about what i plan to do. i would like to complete a vocational program in germany. my question is can i apply for it from outside germany and if yes, then which visa type should i apply for? visa type C, type D, student visa, work visa ...
i would appreciate if you guide me
Thank you

As I wrote above (did you read that?), you need a "Aufenthaltserlaubnis zum Zweck der Ausbildung"  - in the Tom's English link above, this is called "permit for the purpose of completing vocational training courses."
But first you need to find a company (or school) that is willing to train you.
It might be possible to do that from abroad, but it's certainly easier when you are here - so you might want to arrange a visit to Germany  for this.

yeah, but if i can do it from abroad it will be very good for me. i have some friends in germany and maybe they can find some company or places for to get an admission for an ausbildung.
lets think that i found a company or a place to train me. which type of visa do i need to apply for?

Now for the third time, please read and understand it finally:
You need a "Aufenthaltserlaubnis zum Zweck der Ausbildung"  - in Tom's English link above, this is called "permit for the purpose of completing vocational training courses."

What is the minimum German skill (A1, A2, B1, B2, C1) required to do an apprenticeship (Ausbildung)?

That depends on the employer and the school. You must be able to follow instructions, understand lessons and read textbooks in German.

you mean B1 is enough!!!

yacine2300 wrote:

you mean B1 is enough!!!

Who wrote that B1 is enough?! It all depends on the specific requirements. Not all apprenticeships are the same. Different organizations offering an apprenticeship, even in the same field, might have different requirements. And one should not confuse minimal requirements and the reality of getting along in a language. What good does it do to somehow get in with minimal credentials only to fail at the training because one lacks the abilities to actually succeed? Getting into an apprenticeship is just the beginning, not an end result. At the end of a training say for nursing one still has to take the State exam – and then do satisfactory work at a job. If one is not competent in a job thy will lose it no matter if they went through a training or not. I've seen an apprenticeship for nursing that requires a minimum B1 German certificate but they strongly suggest one should be on a C2 level. This is not just an empty statement. They want to give people a chance yet know the probability of success is going to be low if one doesn't have adequate language skills.

yacine2300 wrote:

you mean B1 is enough!!!

Tune into German TV - if you understand more than half of it, you are good to go!

Can i cancell my application for visa and apply for ausbildung

Andi: I think it is o.k. to inform the employer that you are no longer interested in the job applied for, and ask for suitable apprenticeship placement instead. Good luck!

Can i apply for a Ausbildung with 6 months valid "fiktionsbescheinigung"

You can always apply for an apprenticeship, no matter which visa you are on now.
You might need a different visa, though, to start the apprenticeship.

Thanks.. good dayy expat..

Should i translate my Indian certificates for getting a Ausbildungsplatz in germany.?

Ziczaczony wrote:

Should i translate my Indian certificates for getting a Ausbildungsplatz in germany.?

I think they will tell you if they need to be translated. And if so, you cannot do it yourself. Any official  translations will need to be done by a certified translator.

Thanks..

hello sir how are you i am bilal from pakistan i have pass my 10th with 60% and 12th with low percentage 48% can i able for ausbildung and i also complete my a1 course could you please guide me.

@beppi Hello! I'm working as gardener in Berlin for a company that provides Gartenarbeit und Hausmeister. I would like to apply for an Ausbildung in Gardening but I don't know if I have to find another company that's provides this type of contract or if I can ask to my employers for this. Thnak you.

Pato123: Of course you can ask your current employer whether they offer apprenticeships. If they don't, you have to look for another one that does.
Hiii.... please do I have to work one year with the company that gave me contract to get my documents before I can apply for ausbildung in Germany?
Hiii.... please do I have to work one year with the company that gave me contract to get my documents before I can apply for ausbildung in Germany?
- @Talk2jennifer01

Generally, no.

What kind of working would this be? What´s your visa status in Germany now?

If they want you to do an FSJ to get your language skills to the required level, then that would be a valid reason.
Moderated by Christine last year
Reason : Free advertising is not accepted on the forum. Thank you
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct