Hi guys!! anyone want to join me to go the beach in Jeddah?

Anyone available to go have some fun on a beach? I have never been on a beach before here in jeddah and i really would like to go.
They say single man are not allowed on the beach.. Is that true? You guys r all invited to join me if u wish.
Ciao

o hey skinny.

Are you talking about beach resort or open beach ?

Beach resort yes, single men not allowed but there are ways for it.

Open beach no issue.

Hi hamudi
No i m not interested in open beach.. i would like the comfort of a nice beach resort.. and socialize with people.
Do u know any resorts where is possible to go? I live in north obhurn and i m very closed to many resorts .. i donno which one is good though lol

hey buddy i am available,just pick me up and we are ready to go. i  love going to the beach and swimming you know.

search the blog for beaches and you will get a list...has been a topic more than once, but I don't think many allow for single males.

Try SilverSand Beach Resort for single's !

Hi kaby
I ve heard that they dont let single inside..
Have you been there alone before?

I would like to join as well.
I do drive and let me know where to meet please Skinno

Never seen single males at Silver Sands. Maybe try renting a villa at like the Sheraton.

Hi why not

perception in KSA...single men = trouble.

everywhere else = 7ayak Allah...

Go there during the week and you wont have problems, then once your faces are known you can start going at the weekend.

Thanx a lot Somurchu. I ll do that!!!

somebody know a good open beach just where we can be alone or foreing people?

If you know of private beach and have problem getting in there as single male, then we can join you...we are married couple from india living in Jeddah..interested...where you from

Can I join you guys Komalabhi.............I would love to go to the beach..

yeah resorts dont let in single

any plans finalize yet?

How do you go for a swim to the beach as a single guy then ?  without paying millions for a spot at the Sheraton for example ?  Cheers

There is lot's of beach for families, and single person can inter with families too, I am single, let's join me guys, and have some good time, I know very well jeddah.

Komalabhi wrote:

If you know of private beach and have problem getting in there as single male, then we can join you...we are married couple from india living in Jeddah..interested...where you from

somebody know some good beach, public where we can go with family and have no problem woman to swim without abaya. To go every days to resort with family its very expensive

Yes dear friend, if you know someone in Saudi City compound - Khaldia District, there is have swiming pools and you can enjoy much more as you wish, but you should know someone inside the compound to get permission to go inside.
I visit always... my friends are inside...

coach959 wrote:

somebody know some good beach, public where we can go with family and have no problem woman to swim without abaya. To go every days to resort with family its very expensive

My first time in Jeddah. I do not know where the beach, a woman with a family could swim in Abay. Show me on the map Beach please.

Olgammt wrote:

My first time in Jeddah. I do not know where the beach, a woman with a family could swim in Abay. Show me on the map Beach please.

You will need private beach resort . Google corordinates given for a few :-

Bahadur / Obhur Beach resort 21.726585, 39.077542
Sheraton 21.715392, 39.080917
Durra alaroos 21.942505, 38.953033

Hello dear.
If you need any kind of help or info about jeddah city,
then feel free to contact me.
Name: Faisal from Pakistan but live and born in jeddah
email: ***

Moderated by Priscilla 8 years ago
Reason : do not post personal contact details here for your own security

hi we are new to jeddah ,we are family from india please get in touch

hi we are from bangalore and new to jeddah please get in touch with us

Komalabhi wrote:

we are new family from india  komalabhi please get in touch with us

hi come to kitesurfing group in jeddah

I can join and do some muaythai kickboxing there 😂anybody interested, this session will be free charge if you invite me 😉

i am ready to join you......dear

coming