Dance classes in Jeddah?

I know asking this is crazy hopeful but it's worth a shot!
I've been here 6 months with my family and I am really desperate to find out whether some compounds like sharbatly or al basteen (or even the international consulate around the places) have people who take dance classes like salsa or jazz or anything.

I haven't had a chance to go and find out myself cause I don't know very many people or how to get around so I was wondering if any of you guys had any info for me/people to meet/places to go.

Thanks guys

Hi honeyapple,

I have heard that there are some in riyadh but i dont know about jeddah. if u r interested, plz let me know

regards
john

hi honeyapple,,,

welcome in jeddah.

there are alot of nice places in jeddah but not dance classes.

I will inform you if i heard anything about it.

i hope i can help.

regards

@ Honeyapple,

Good news, Check the follwoing link:

https://www.expat.com/en/classified/mid … ivity.html

Regards,
Salem

@ magnetguy1atyahoodotc

you need to check the same link to know the answer.

Regards
Salem

NEED THE GOOD DANCE TEACHER IN JEDDAH K S A

Sorry javeed shaikh this thread is old, better to post new one..

honeyapple wrote:

I've been here 6 months with my family and I am really desperate to find out whether some compounds like sharbatly or al basteen (or even the international consulate around the places) have people who take dance classes like salsa or jazz or anything.

I haven't had a chance to go and find out myself cause I don't know very many people or how to get around so I was wondering if any of you guys had any info for me/people to meet/places to go.

Thanks guys

Hi Honeyapple ,, i am staying at Arabian Homes Sierra compound and they do organize dancing classes ,, i dont have full details like the mix, timings, or even what kind of dancing they do, however i can check for u ... and definitely u can meet lots of expats and practice different activities at any of the compounds u mentioned above ... plz give me a buzz if u need further information .. cheers

ooooppppssss didnt notice the date :) anyways it might be usefull to others :)

Hi javeed shaikh,

Welcome to expat-blog!

Can you please avoid writing in caps lock, this might make your post reader friendly.

----------------------

Hi Jigsaw,

Thank you for this information but yes this is an old thread. Feel free to start a new topic on the forum Jeddah. :)

Thank you,

David.

hey, do they still have dancing lessons in Sierra compound? and can i join them? Also what type of dances? I am really interested in ballet and hip hop.

Jigsaw wrote:
honeyapple wrote:

Thanks guys

Hi Honeyapple ,, i am staying at Arabian Homes Sierra compound and they do organize dancing classes ,, i dont have full details like the mix, timings, or even what kind of dancing they do, however i can check for u ... and definitely u can meet lots of expats and practice different activities at any of the compounds u mentioned above ... plz give me a buzz if u need further information .. cheers

hey, do they still have dancing lessons in Sierra compound? and can i join them? Also what type of dances? I am really interested in ballet and hip hop.

(Moderated: Please post in the section dance classes in Jeddah)

David its written yesterday so its not his fault. Even i was going to reply on it. if its old then why its coming on yesterday,s post. :/

Hello

There is a Salsa club in jeddah.

I will forward the no when I get chance ..

Happy hunting.

(Moderated: Please post an advert in the section dance classes in Jeddah)

Inbox me if you are looking for details about Salsa Classes in Jeddah :)

i know some hiphop classes maybe u can contact them( jeddah.hiphop.club[a]gmail.com )

https://www.expat.com/forum/img/smilies/smile.png?v=1.0

Hello
There is a Salsa group in Jeddah.

They are called Jeddah Latin dance.
You can find them on Expat.com.

Kind regards,
Ms Mary

Moderated by Bhavna 6 years ago
Reason : ad
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct