Finding an Apartment in Envigado

I am looking for a 1-3 bedroom apartment in Envigado somewhere between 43a and 48. then between around Calle 20 to Calle 40. Light and bright with as big a patio as possible.  I am ready to move in now. Furnished or unfurnished - as my budget allows.  Anybody have any leads.

Hello there maren1,

It will be better if you drop a "looking for" advert in the proper section of the website here : Housing in Colombia. You may also contact the professionals listed in the directory so that they advise you : Real estate in Colombia

All the best,
Bhavna

Hello.
Me too. yo tambien.  On vacation in Panama now.  Return in three days.
Robert Duke
xxx

Moderated by Bhavna 8 years ago
Reason : Please exchange contact details via private messaging.
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

I would love to oat a comment in "Housing", but housing appears to only be a place to advertise a place for an ad, not a general blog question.  And, the ads are from around the world, not much specific to Envigado or the apparently complex/difficult process for expats looking for housing.

From everything I have heard, using a professional will pretty much guarantee the expat will pay "expat" rental prices, i.e. inflated prices.

Correct me if I'm wrong...

Hi  I live in Mangazul above Dorado ...I will keep my eyes open  and if I see anything I´ll let you know. Do you want a gated communtiy or not?  What is your budget? Ken

Hi  Gated is  not important.  600000 pesos per month.  Willing to share with others.  Thanks for your help
Robert

Robert I will keep you in mind not that I have the particulars to what you want and your budget. Ken