Looking for flat to rent for long term from Jan 2016 in North East

Hello,

we are husband and wife with baby on the way and are looking for 1bedroom flat for long term rent anywhere in North East area. My husband is relocating to Malta in Dec 2015 or Jan 2016 and I will join him after giving birth (March/April 2016). We are looking for smthg decent, fully furnished (washing machine, TV, air-conditioning, etc), modern, ideally with parking possibility, either with balcony or terrace. Our budget is about 500Euros. We know that Sliema and St. Julians are probably very attractive and therefore, more expensive, so we are aware that we probably will be situated further away but would like to have the conditions for accommodation and standards met. If you know about anyone who is offering something what we are looking for ....or you know about particular property, please contact us: **********************, or *************. Thank you very much for help.

Moderated by Priscilla 8 years ago
Reason : Do not post your personal contact details on a public forum for your own security

Hi Vlada & Jaco,

I invite you to have a look at the Flats for rent in Malta section, you might find an interesting offer there. Otherwise, feel free to post an ad in the same section to raise your chances.

Thanks and good luck,

Priscilla  :cheers:

Moderated by kenjee 8 years ago
Reason : Sharing of external links / groups / websites not allowed.