Train Journey

I travel to Dammam very often as part of my job.  I prefer to go by train rather than by flight as its more comfortable and less cumbersome.

When I traveled to Dammam last Tuesday by train, I was sitting in the seat allocated to me.  The ticketing officer came to me and asked me to sit on other side of the compartment as the side I am in is for families.  I obliged.

While returning back to Riyadh last night, I incidentally got the same seat number and I was having doubts about being allowed to sit there.  Again, the ticketing officer came and this time he asked me if I mind moving to a different seat as a family want to sit together.  And then he made me sit in a seat in between all the ladies!  Honestly, it felt weird to sit there.  It has been just over 6 weeks since I came to Saudi and it amazes me how their segregation in society has conditioned me as well!!

Maybe it's because you're aware of getting into trouble.. makes us all a bit nervous :/

Alliecat wrote:

Maybe it's because you're aware of getting into trouble.. makes us all a bit nervous :/

Yeah.  And I was watching Mad Men in my laptop and has to really hurry minimizing the screen couple of times as a particular episode was having fair amount of intimate scenes!

That's making me think twice to travel in planes

And then he made me sit in a seat in between all the ladies!

....Good for u yarrrrrrrr :P

the perfume must have surely given him a "high"

musicman wrote:

only the sense of smell??

nonz wrote:

Not here nonz.  You don't know who is your audience & their reaction.  You are all at loss coz of that :lol:

musicman wrote:

Yeah sure.  Maybe that's why liquor is banned in this country as it would be a heady combination!

blue7ind wrote:
musicman wrote:

Yeah sure.  Maybe that's why liquor is banned in this country as it would be a heady combination!

:o

blue7ind wrote:
nonz wrote:

Not here nonz.  You don't know who is your audience & their reaction.  You are all at loss coz of that :lol:

Oh yeah ,that could be pretty risky sometimes :P

risky for whom? him or the ladies?

musicman wrote:

For him of course....Usually u get into hot water due to these fully covered Girls...I saw this in Kingdom Center

nonz wrote:
musicman wrote:

For him of course....Usually u get into hot water due to these fully covered Girls...I saw this in Kingdom Center

Hot Water?

Idiom "Get into hot water" means get into trouble :rolleyes:

nonz wrote:

Idiom "Get into hot water" means get into trouble :rolleyes:

:(

he prob thought getting into "hot water" would cool you down?

Hi! Friends I am Back! Yup hows Every one!? Nice thread btw! :D let me catch up on so many posts i missed! Anything new??

SaQiB wrote:

Hi! Friends I am Back! Yup hows Every one!? Nice thread btw! :D let me catch up on so many posts i missed! Anything new??

Welcome back. :)

SaQiB wrote:

I am thrilled .....I missed u yar ....but I m glad u were away...... ya luk more handsome now :lol:

Off to Dammam again tomorrow evening.  Spending a day there and flying to India on 10th.  Reporting to work on 11th and flying to my home the same night and I will be forgetting the world for next 10 days :):):)

Advance Eid wishes & holidays to everyone in the forum :):):)

blue7ind wrote:

Off to Dammam again tomorrow evening.  Spending a day there and flying to India on 10th.  Reporting to work on 11th and flying to my home the same night and I will be forgetting the world for next 10 days :):):)

Advance Eid wishes & holidays to everyone in the forum :):):)

Same to u