PRIMARY & SECONDARY SCHOOL TEACHERS REQUIRED IN DOHA, QATAR

PRIMARY & SECONDARY SCHOOL TEACHERS REQUIRED IN DOHA, QATAR

Monthly Salary: 6800 USD

Certification: Degree in Education in the subject area

Other details: NATIVE ENGLISH SPEAKING TEACHERS REQUIRED IN QATAR

Are you looking for something new, or a bit different this year ? Would you like to live and work in a new country & enjoy an Amazing Teaching Experience ?

Teach in the Middle East !

Native English Speaking Primary School Teachers (Grades 7 to 9 Key Stage 3) required in Doha, Qatar for September / October start!

Earn upto £42,500.00 TAX FREE
QR25,000 Per Month
$USD6,800 Per Month

Right & Square Recruitment are actively recruiting for several leading independent Primary Schools throughout Qatar. We are now seeking experienced high calibre Primary School Teachers for full-time roles based in Qatar.

Qatar is in the Middle East and is situated in close proximity to Bahrain and Dubai.

All of the schools we are working with are well established in delivering top level education to pupils aged 5yrs to 14yrs.

We are seeking applications from teachers with experience & qualifications in any of the following areas:-
• English
• Mathematics
• Librarian
• Design & Technology
• Science
• MYP Coordinator

All roles are for 1 year contracts, which can be extended.
You must be a qualifiedcertified Elementary School Primary School teacher, qualified and adequately trained.

- English SHOULD be your first language
- Bachelor Degree
- Ability to conduct training & professional development for teachers

In order to apply, you will have 5 years Teaching Experience as a minimum within a Primary School environment.

In return you will receive a HIGH Tax Free salary package, this package would include, salary, accommodation allowance, transport allowance, flights and all benefits.

Only native English Speakers will be suitable for the positions we are presently recruiting for.

These positions must be filled this summer as work commences in September / October 2008, so now is the time to make your move.

The successful applicant will have a recognised teaching qualification valid teaching degree.

Whilst previous experience in the Gulf is an added bonus, it is not essential.

The positions require class teaching as well as coordination and training for teachers under the candidates supervision.

If you would like to be considered for a primary school teaching position in Qatar, please kindly send your most recent resume along with a short description of how you feel your previous experience is relevant.

***DON'T MISS THIS OPPORTUNITY***

http://rightandsquare.co.uk/index.php?post_id=28

Ahmed Rabie Mohammed Abdel-Mageed,
A fluent Experienced English Teacher. Taught in TRUST INTERNATIONAL SCHOOLS in the American Division. Taught for grade.10,11.
Taught for adults in The British Center and in The Egyptian Cultural Center.I taught General English and Conversation.
Freelancer translator
Shared frequently in some of Huda TV programs.
In addition,I taught phonetics and literature for university students.
A very good command of computer,ICDL
Able to work in a multicultural environment .
Able to work under pressure.

Best Regards,
Ahmed Rabie

Hello Ahmed Rabie and welcome to Expat.com! :)

To note that this thread is dated 2009 and is quite old. I invite you to post an advert in the Jobs in Doha section.

Thank you,
Aurélie

Thanks a lot,Aurélie
I'll do it insha'Allah!

by the way I found that I did it actually before
Hope you may help me
Best regards