What is Review about Cambridge International School Doha?

Hello Community,

I'm new to Qatar, can anyone provide Cambridge School Doha Review.

I'm planning to enroll my daughter in that and also wanted to know how good Cambridge School Doha Teachers and also their fee structure.

Thanks in Advance!

My daughter has genuinely bloomed in the course of recent years scholastically and socially. She is constantly eager to go to class and has a brilliant relationship with her teachers. The teachers make themselves entirely available and are extremely supportive. I'm sad when my daughter graduates but however I look forward to my soon joining this institute very soon

Amazing school. My daughter struggled in her last school. Since we have moved to Doha and she began this school, she is so upbeat and is doing splendidly in all facets, much better than anything we at any point anticipated.

As a new school, I was somewhat restless of this being my son's first school because of no notoriety. Yet after all the support given I came to realise what a splendid school this was. I have commended the school to every one of my friends and encouraged them to visit Cambridge school as a possible choice for their kids. With diligent work and loads of fun, my son adored the school and is a positively changed child

High staff turnover die to the treatment of staff. Cameras to monitor the staff in classes, not allowed to sit down, poor housing, low budgets for resources. Would avoid.