What is Review about Cambridge International School Doha?

Hello Community,

I'm new to Qatar, can anyone provide Cambridge School Doha Review.

I'm planning to enroll my daughter in that and also wanted to know how good Cambridge School Doha Teachers and also their fee structure.

Thanks in Advance!

My daughter has genuinely bloomed in the course of recent years scholastically and socially. She is constantly eager to go to class and has a brilliant relationship with her teachers. The teachers make themselves entirely available and are extremely supportive. I'm sad when my daughter graduates but however I look forward to my soon joining this institute very soon

Amazing school. My daughter struggled in her last school. Since we have moved to Doha and she began this school, she is so upbeat and is doing splendidly in all facets, much better than anything we at any point anticipated.

As a new school, I was somewhat restless of this being my son's first school because of no notoriety. Yet after all the support given I came to realise what a splendid school this was. I have commended the school to every one of my friends and encouraged them to visit Cambridge school as a possible choice for their kids. With diligent work and loads of fun, my son adored the school and is a positively changed child

High staff turnover die to the treatment of staff. Cameras to monitor the staff in classes, not allowed to sit down, poor housing, low budgets for resources. Would avoid.

Thanks Chris for your reply. Heard that the school reputation have been improved based on the recent change in management structure lately.

My son studies at Cambridge school. The school has motivated him to perform better each time not only academically but has helped him in his overall personality development. Now he is more confident, outgoing and likes to do his tasks in a systematic manner. As a parent, I am very satisfied with the quality of education at this school.

I was a little apprehensive about shifting my daughter to this school because she really loved her old school but honestly, Cambridge International School made her transition so easy and effortless. They ensured to provide her with all the material, assigned buddies to help her out in the initial days and the faculty went out of their way to help her adjust. Seeing this really made me happy and I truly feel that my child is at one of the best schools.

Hi, I have had a really good experience with Cambridge. My son loved it and would give me the best reviews of his teachers and staff. The school has really nice faculty who genuinely care for the students. The school also emphasizes equally on sports and academics. Since I really find value in their service, I believe the fee structure is decently prices. Would suggest you go for it.

My daughter has completed her primary and secondary education at Cambridge School in Doha. The school has provided her a perfect environment to grow and nurture his skills and talents. Apart from studies, she is fond of singing, dancing and painting. The activities that school organizes motivates her to gear herself better each time. The amenities at the school are adequate. The teaching pedagogy is very innovative and engaging. The administration is highly supportive