Broadband, Mobile & Pay TV Recommendations: Bundled or Best of Breed?

Hi - we've just moved to KL from Seoul and are looking for recommendations on broadband internet, mobile and pay TV providers.

Do you suggest we go for bundled offerings or best of breed providers? And what are some provider names you suggest we contact?

We're heavy-ish broadband users, have our own phones (so purely looking for pre-paid SIMs) and in terms of pay TV, are looking primarily for business news (Bloomberg, CNBC), Korean channels, cooking/lifestyle channels and those with coverage of good sports like rugby union, league, NBA as opposed to the soccer saturated channels we get in our hotel...hubby insisted I write that last statement  :) .

Appreciate any guidance you can share.

Cheers, O

Malaysia has quite a few providers for broadband internet and telcom.

Personally i use Unifi for Internet, been using it for 2 yrs.. Connection is stable. An unlimited plan with speeds of 5mbps would cost RM 150 a month. It comes with a free fixed telephone and some free TV channels called HypeTV. I am not a great TV user so internet is just fine for me. Visit their website

tmunifi.info/unifi-home.html

Prepaid SIM cards you have lot of options, Maxis, Digi, Celcom, Tunetalk, U Mobile. I use a postpaid maxis line, so far no trouble..

Hope this helps..