Satellite Settings

We moved to a new place and having difficulty in installing Asiasat dish. People tell me that its because of Zain Towers. What I am interested to know is that is there any good solution to this ??

is there any strong LNB (should be expensive) that can catch these signals without disturbance.

Any techie or guru in this area??

My wife is killing me because she cannot watch the HUM TV, Masala Tv.

any responses??

Regards
Salman

HEHEHEHHE MASALA TV and Hum TV ...i know how is that,my mom gave me hard time for this but she has adjusted herself bit.Now thats what we were told by our Bangoli Dish wala and we r facing the problem in Malaz Area too :(

Any salesman from any of the Satellite shops in Sulaimaniya bordering Al Jazeerah Supermarket will fix it with his eyes closed and hands tied behind his back

musicman wrote:

Any salesman from any of the Satellite shops in Sulaimaniya bordering Al Jazeerah Supermarket will fix it with his eyes closed and hands tied behind his back

:)

nice explanation boss!!!!

i wish it is soo simple as u said....

maybe my fate took me to wrong salesman

salmanthetauras wrote:

nice explanation boss!!!!

i wish it is soo simple as u said....

maybe my fate took me to wrong salesman

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

I recently got the Dreambox receiver with Nilesat Satellite, but my wife wants Hum TV and Masala TV also, how can I get this? Do I only need Asiasat, or another receiver too? How much will it cost?

Even I enjoy watching Rahat aunty's cooking show :D