Case Processing times for applications in the Philippines

has anyone got any updates on their case? it seems like there is lil update here. :(

Hello,  i applied family reunitification last October 31,2016 until now no result yet.

Hello,  i applied last  October 31,2016 a family reunitification my husband every  month call to UDI ask what happened said stil on process.. then  last March 20 the politi called to my husband to let him know that already forward to  Embassy. March 27,  i called to the Embassy . And said havent recieve yet.  Have any experience  like this?

Hei KityyM123,

Kumusta?,
Saan ka nag process ng family reunification sa Pilinas o Norway?

Hi everyone,

@ glendora_19 > This is an english forum. So communicate in English please.

Thanks.

Regards,

Sarvesh
expat.com team

Hi I submitted my application vfs Cebu

Hi did you get an approval tnx😁

No...

Hei,

Does anyone can give me advice eller idea? I applied a family reunification last Febuary 28, 2017 here in Norway. Until now I`m still waiting for the result, and I`m scared if it takes too long cause I already started go to norkkurs and my principal in school always asked about my papers. By the way my residence permit card for fiance is already expire, what should I do? Please help me with your ideas and advice...

Thank you

All you can do is wait and try to call UDI if you want.

As for your norskkurs, they where kind enough to let you attend class without the papers and all you can do is tell the truth that you are still waiting. In my area I had a classmate who had to stop from school because his permit expired and he has no choice but to wait. Lucky for you the school still accepted, just hope that your school understands the situation and if not then you just have to accept it if they will ask you to pay or stop.

Hi Finbella,  im stil waiting for the result. It was already 7 months waiting. .. its stressing me out. Hope i will get it soon.

Hie hie,does any one can give me advice,I was in norway now by using family visa because my sister invites me here for vacation,her husband has a brother and we do fall in love and officially act like boyfriend and girlfriend and we both living in together while I was here and I am 4 weeks pregnant already,,does any body here know if we can be called as a cohabant and can used it to apply a visa to get back here,I will go back to philippines this coming June and my bf will go after me to visit me there too before we apply for cohabetant visa,anybody can give u sa advise please?

As long as you can submit all the requirements I think it should be fine. Usually you must have lived together for at least two years and neither of you can be married to someone else.

It is indeed stated that expecting a child qualifies you as a cohabitant, but in common cases, they expect that the couple has been in a relationship for quite some time.

https://www.udi.no/en/want-to-apply/fam … #link-1181

But keep in mind that even if you are expecting a child together, which fills the requirement as a cohabitant, UDI/embassy/politi will take into consideration the length of your relationship to check how genuine it is.

I dont really understand after interviewed until now no result yet.. its really stressing me out waiting for so long....my husband  so stressfull!!

Hi guyz i recently scheduled my apply for my fiance visa and my appointment will be nextweek..i know i have my documents completed on the checklist for submission but still im kind of nervous..kind anyone give me some advice and also tell me about your experience regarding on submitting your papers and questions ask during the interview...it will be a big help for me..hoping for your reply guyz..thanks

Hi Everyone. .. until now im still waiting for the result after my husband interviewed last april 25,2017 Then Tuesday my husband called UDI asking what happened.. they only  answer that stil on queing for the result. My husband was depressed about waiting for take so long.. and he is in the hospital right now.. im worried and sad , because i m not there beside him to take care.. The only i can do is to pray for my husband fast recovery . Hope i'll get the result soon. God luck for us. God bless!

You have to be patient some applicants here waited until a year or more. I waited for 11 months.

I understand the frustration and the stress due to being away from each other. Just remind yourself that as long as you meet all the requirements you'll definitely get approved, waiting is part of the process.

Yes you right must be patient.. Thanks Stephy 25

Can a tourist visa be forwarded to UDI? I just received an email stating that vfs forwarded my application to UDI, how long will it take? What if I need my passport!?

Hi! Let's keep this thread active :) anyone here submitted their application from April 2017?

Hi Rommel,

You can always contact the embassy where you submitted your application for your passport. I'm sure they will hand it over to you if you really need to use it.

Hi everyone,
I just recieved an email from the embassy yesterday that my application has been sent to UDI..then now i recieved another email from UDI that they have recieved my application and still on the process & waiting for decision. I feel kinda anxious about it.. hope i wont have to wait long for the result and hoping also for positive result...🙏🙏☝☝

I did recived Udi Email still waiting

Hello, is there anyone here got engaged in a short span of time? Me and my fiancé(Norwegian) got engaged on our 2nd month and we are planning to apply fiancé visa on our 7month(we will be going to the Philippines  and apply there because i am working here in Qatar and he's in Norway) is there a chance that they will deny it coz of short span as bf/gf? Thanks for the response

Chichi14 wrote:

Hello, is there anyone here got engaged in a short span of time? Me and my fiancé(Norwegian) got engaged on our 2nd month and we are planning to apply fiancé visa on our 7month(we will be going to the Philippines  and apply there because i am working here in Qatar and he's in Norway) is there a chance that they will deny it coz of short span as bf/gf? Thanks for the response

Hi Chichi14!

It depends as long as you can show proof that your relationship is legit. Better if you have been physically together let's say 1 month or more and show pictures of it like how many times have you seen each other. You can show also your daily chat or txt conversations because it helps.  You can back these all up when you describe how and when and where did you meet in the checklist. Up to UDI really.

Hi Kea Johnsen,

We met twice now 1 week each meeting, and on our 3rd meeting we will going to stay for 26 days in the Philippines, that is the time that we will be going to apply for fiancé visa too.

In terms of communications, i can proudly say that we are very much updated with each other, we talk most of the day.

HI Chichi14!

Then it is good. Just document everything and you will be fine. Fingers crossed. UDI decisions are really tricky.

Thanks Kea Johnsen 😊

When applying for fianceevisa the application will go to Norway for process. Processingtime was last I checked 13 months. But we got ours after 9.

Hello everyone! I am so happy my visa has just been approved. I applied August 22 of this year and got the decision today. It took less than a month. I hope those who are still waiting for the decision will be able to get it soon. 😊

Good for you ... I send my appeal last august 5 .. bec they changed the req to 254 per yr I hope I can get also an approval soon .. my husband earn 296 kr .. so I'm hoping for positive result this time 🤗🤗🤗🤗 goodluck to everyone

congrats Dianey07, hope in my turn i can have the same luck with you :) my fiance and i are planning to pass all the requirements this november.

Hi guys .who received an approval from une? They will send an email ? Or text? Letter?

Thank you everyone. 😊 Good luck to all of you.

Hello😃 did you apply for a fiancee visa here in Norway? We just pass our papers yesterday in Politi for a fiancee visa  too and i hope we will have the same quick response as yours😃.

gracekimmo wrote:

Hello😃 did you apply for a fiancee visa here in Norway? We just pass our papers yesterday in Politi for a fiancee visa  too and i hope we will have the same quick response as yours😃.

No, I submitted my application here in VFS Cebu. Wish you luck and I hope you will get the response soon. :)

Ok. Thanks for the reply😃

Hi.. I just wanna ask if what is the heading of your invitation letter for a fiance visa.?

Hi.. Btw congrats.. Can i ask some info for you to make my fiance visa approval a bit faster than usual.. Can you give me some tips? Thanks in advance.

glesiel wrote:

Hi.. I just wanna ask if what is the heading of your invitation letter for a fiance visa.?

I did not provide an invitation letter when I submitted my visa application.