Case Processing times for applications in the Philippines

After receiving the residence card you should receive the TB request from your Lege (Doctor). Because you need to undergo the said test within 3 months of stay here in Norge. So within 3 months you should receive the request.  The name of the doctor ,hospital, date/time were all stated in the paper. and also you have a free bus ride going to the hospital you just have to show the paper to the bus driver. all the information and instructions are in the paper request.

hope this helps.

aaaawww sorry  :offtopic: im replying to twinkler's querry...wondered why i send it here  :huh:

Hi everyone!

My visa was granted,i applied last November  24 2015 in VFS Makati.God Bless Everyone!

Thank you Tam.:). I received today my residence card but i didnt yet recieve the request form I do not know why maybe soon I'll wait.:).

Congrats!

congrats Princessmay! were you application forwarded to UDI or were just  processed in VFS manila?
:)

Hi ladyvamp!

it was processed in Norwegian  Embassy in Manila,my boyfriend sent an email last thursday  to asked about my application and yesterday i recieved an email/sms from embassy that my visa was granted!

Hello everyone!

I sent an email yesterday to the royal embassy manila and asked them for the status of my application for fiancé visa last Dec. 17, 2015 and got an email today saying that my application is "currently under process." Hope it won't take long for me to wait after receiving this email.

hi everybody im Nori  :)
i'm just new to this thread,  i also applied  for family immigration applications, my husband is norwegian(51) and im flipina(38),i have been to norway twice last 2014 june-august, and 2015 april to july, we are married in Norway last june19 2015 and then i applied for family immigration last september 25, 2015 when i came home in manila, and was waiting up to now around 4 months & 18 days including today to be exact for the residence permit to norway...
i feel so exhausted and i'm waiting so long, and really don't know what to do, because i have a friend who granted the visa 4months and others are 2months but others are 7months and on the website it says 8months
i hope this forum can somehow give lights and ease my burden for the right information
and hope everything is fine with all of you in these thread

Hello arony!

Did you send them monthly emails about the status of your appilcation? I did mine twice now, first they said my application is "under evaluation" and now after my second email they finally said it's "currently under process" and the VFS Cebu said waiting time for me is 1-3 months. It will 2 months this 17th Feb. But some of my friends got approved after 6 months. So if you have emailed them monthly and you get the same reply then I guess we have to wait 😞

Angel_0024 wrote:

Hello arony!

Did you send them monthly emails about the status of your appilcation? I did mine twice now, first they said my application is "under evaluation" and now after my second email they finally said it's "currently under process" and the VFS Cebu said waiting time for me is 1-3 months. It will 2 months this 17th Feb. But some of my friends got approved after 6 months. So if you have emailed them monthly and you get the same reply then I guess we have to wait 😞

Thanks Angel_0024 for the reply!
I did not send them any email nor call them, but maybe I will try to call them on Monday because it says in the website that Visa Section is on (Mon-Thu, 9:30 AM - 11:30 AM)
I hope I get a good response now. Thanks again.

Your welcome Arony :-)

By email they will answer after 1 day. Hope we will get our visa soon! :-)

Where will you be in Norway by the way?

Hi arony!

You should call them on Monday for the status of your application.  Voz normally it will only take maximum of 3 months to be processed in Manila.  But if they can't do it, they will forward it to UDI Oslo and you will receive an email that it was being forwarded.  But probably they are still considering it and they are waiting for vandelsattest. For applicants who is waiting below 3 months you don't have to worry about it yet coz it only means that they are processing it here, and they don't give feedbacks not unless they can't make it here in the Philippines. So there's still hope that it won't take long  :)

My husband live in Masfjordnes, in  Hordaland, hope to move there soon, hopefully by April  :)

Chrimagne wrote:

Hi arony!

You should call them on Monday for the status of your application.  Voz normally it will only take maximum of 3 months to be processed in Manila.  But if they can't do it, they will forward it to UDI Oslo and you will receive an email that it was being forwarded.  But probably they are still considering it and they are waiting for vandelsattest. For applicants who is waiting below 3 months you don't have to worry about it yet coz it only means that they are processing it here, and they don't give feedbacks not unless they can't make it here in the Philippines. So there's still hope that it won't take long  :)

Chrimagne hi! Thanks for that info, I haven't receive any email from them maybe I guess they will consider to process it here in the Philippines.
But if it forwarded to UDI, what would be the time of waiting?

@arony Aha. I've visited a friend in Husnes, Hordaland twice! :-) Would be nice to meet you next time. But first let's hope we will get approved as early as possible :-)

HI Arony

Ur welcome! If forwarded to UDI could be 13-18months. But others get the results as early as that. Some 6,7,9months. Differs on individual cases. As for my case, been waiting for 7months and 13 days

Angel_0024 wrote:

@arony Aha. I've visited a friend in Husnes, Hordaland twice! :-) Would be nice to meet you next time. But first let's hope we will get approved as early as possible :-)

Sure I would love to meet a Filipina friend near my area 👍🏼😍 :heart:
I'm excited now. Haha

Chrimagne wrote:

HI Arony

Ur welcome! If forwarded to UDI could be 13-18months. But others get the results as early as that. Some 6,7,9months. Differs on individual cases. As for my case, been waiting for 7months and 13 days

Ok that's a good info you have there! Maybe ill call the embassy if they already forwarded it on UDI.  :top:

hello,i just want to ask if someone else here know how to apply for a family reunification? as for my my case i am married to a norwegian but i have two kids from my past relationship,i am currently here in norway as a tourist and we want to apply for family reunification when i get back to philippines,my question is does anyone here did the same application with their kids? if there is,how and what kind of application you did? i really need lots of information to make sure that everything is in order before i go to vfs and apply....thank you :)

Hei everyone!

My visa has been granted just now. I'm so happy I cried. I've been waiting for 2 months and 6 days. :-)

Hoping everyone will get their visa too! God bless us. ☺

Gratis Angel, Welcome to norge...

Takk Lynde! ☺

Congratz angel . You're very lucky. ... hopefully mine soon

Thank you Chrigmane! How long you been waiting now? Don't worry you will get positive result :-)

It's gonna be 8th month on the 28th of February :(

Your application has been forwarded to UDI I see. I'm sorry to hear that Chrigmagne 😞 don't worry you will get your visa soon.

Angel_0024 wrote:

Hei everyone!

My visa has been granted just now. I'm so happy I cried. I've been waiting for 2 months and 6 days. :-)

Hoping everyone will get their visa too! God bless us. ☺

Congratulations Angel 😊

Yes angel. But I'm happy hearing news from applicants who already received an answer. Gives me hope that soon is mine too :). Congratz again!

Thank you Arony! :-) You will get yours soon I can feel it. :-)

Velcomen til norge😊

Gratulerer Angel!

Velkommen til Norge!

'Praying everyone will have their visa the soonest!

Takk dai ☺

congrats Angel :)

hi casseyissay.
like you, i am married to a Norwegian and i have a kid from my previous relationship. i got married in Norway, went back home to the Philippines to apply for family immigration together with my kid... me and my child are now in Norway, our visa was approved after almost 3 months from the day of application. please read thru the entire thread I had started here: Marriage in Norway with Visitor's Visa (Tourist Visa)
its about marriage in Norway with tourist visa, but i had also discussed there the rule that applies for child/children of only one parent married to a Norwegian...
hope this helps :)

Thank you tam24 and pheebz! ☺

hi evryone!

Family reunification for spouse visa was reduced to 4 months only for Russia and Philippine applicants. This is good news for those who are waiting for spouse visa. But thinking also that fiance visa will be less prioritize.

We got a visa now after 10 months, but now we have to wait for her to get the CFO seminar.

It is booked online until des 16, but for some reason she got a slot at april 13.

The wait is killing me.........

Congrats! Finally you get it 😊

TextheNorse wrote:

We got a visa now after 10 months, but now we have to wait for her to get the CFO seminar.

It is booked online until des 16, but for some reason she got a slot at april 13.

The wait is killing me.........

Hi I just wondering why it took 10 months for your case, because me also it's almost 6 months now , and when I call the embassy in Manila they say it's a year, thanks and congratulations to your family

congratulations texthenorse.!

probably a bug on the online appointment system.. i think she can actually do a "walk-in" in CFO (if its not the holidays).. but its good she got an earlier date. . :)

Congrats to everyone who got their visas and good luck to those who are still waiting. :)

I have a question for those who got their fiance visas approved. What documents do you need to bring to Norway? I understand all the documents cannot be older than 4 months. Which ones need to be authenticated at DFA? Thanks in advance!