Looking to move to San Miguel De Allende Mexico Soon.........

Would love to meet others who have a home or have been to San Miguel De Allende

Hi TahoeTrish! Welcome on Expat-blog! :) I have moved the topic on the San Miguel de Allende forum. Could you tell us a bit more about you? :)

All the best,
Christine

Hello Christine..
Yes, I am from the US, have been working in Singapore and Bali Indonesia for three years, back in Lake Tahoe USA and have friends who have purchased home in San Miguel De Allende Mexico and would love to live there for 6 months out of the year.......
I have my own photography studio here in Lake Tahoe and have been a Real Estate Broker in California as well as Nevada.

Would love to meet others who living in San Miguel De Alande
I am a single gal.....all my children are out of the nest and now it is time I have fun and meet new friends.....

Hope all is wonderful in your world and keep in touch

Trish

[email protected]
[email protected]
1 (775) 530-6908 USA

San Miguel de Allende is a truly magnificent location, and is becoming a locale of choice for American and Canadian expats. There is a highly developed infrastructure that supports a very large and sophisticated English speaking community here. Culture abounds, and there is extremely active social calendar. You will never be bored in San Miguel! There are easily forty or more art galleries in town. The climate is among the best, with warm, dry temperatures year round. Real estate here is among the most beautiful in the world, and your dollar can buy you so much more house than in North America.

livinginsanmiguel.com

My BLOG on San Miguel - holasanmiguel.com