Fishing?

A few days ago there was a message on the SMA website that a person wanted to be contacted.  I did, thinking they might need help.  Here is what I received today, including several pictures of a pretty young woman.  I asked her to go fishing on a dating website, not on this forum.  Marty

Hello dear.
Nice to hear from you, I am Sgt Loveth Miller 30 years old single, I am a United States Military / Nasa from United States of America, but currently I am in Yemen to fight terrorism and maintain peace, support and care, with Want To get a good friend, I feel very good to hear from you, I really want to establish a real relationship that can lead to good things in life or something else with you, it is a pleasure to meet you. I hope everything is fine with you and how you are enjoying your day?

[u]
Well, like I told you before, I'm an American military officer. Currently in Yemen now as an ICU nurse to the united state army here in Yemen, I would like to meet you. I am an affectionate, honest and affectionate person with a good sense of humor, I enjoy reading, working, traveling, meeting new people and knowing their way of life, I enjoy watching the waves of the sea and the beauty of the mountains and everything that nature has To offer.

Please tell me more about you, your likes and dislikes, it is very nice to know and be your friend, wishing you all the best, thank you as I still hope to read from you.

Sgt Loveth Miller[/i][/b][/i][/b][/u]

I reject all contact requests as this an intellectual forum from my perspective. Sharing information is a positive. Any contact here seems to be with an agenda. Therefore I think it unwise to share any personal information like email address or phone number. Too many predators. Besides how gullible does a senior citizen (or soon to be) have to be to think a person of thirty would have any reason to be interested in them socially except for monetary gain. Let's be realistic people!!  If something sounds too good to be true, it IS too good to be true!!!