What's happening in HK in November?

Hello all! :)

I'm visiting Hong Kong early November and would like to know if anything is happening over there during that period.

Also what is your advise on must-see in Hong Kong!

Thanks for your help!

Hong Kong huh. Try Causeway Bay, Soho, The Peak, Central and look at this site with lots of info about Hong Kong cnngo.com/hong-kong. November a good time of the year cause its not too hot nor too cold . JW

Heres another one to look at cnngo.com/hong-kong/hong-kong-cnngo-tv-weve-got-tattoos-boat-people-rockers-317540.

Thanks a lot, JWilliamson for the info.
I'm looking forward to this short vacation :D

OO buy yourself a GREAT pair of walking or running shoes. You will be walking a lot. JW

Already went yesterday to buy the walking shoes :)
Thanks for the advise
Arlette

Definitely check out The Peak Tram for the best view of the city from Hong Kong Island.  The Kowloon Night Market is great for market lovers.  Really, just experiencing the compactness and aliveness of the city by being is unforgettable in itself.  Enjoy your trip!

chrisBee said it experiencing the compactness. You will feel that no matter where you go in this city. JW

Wow, nice reference.. will be going next week.
chou tanoshimi

JWilliamson wrote:

OO buy yourself a GREAT pair of walking or running shoes. You will be walking a lot. JW

Guess that means it's useless for me to bring heels?

Haha i would not say that at all. Most girls in Hong Kong are walking in high heels everyday wow they are brave and strong. Most wont play sports but they will walk far and run to catch a bus in high heels. They look nice but also look so painful to be walking on the tip of my feet. JW

Noted! I'll be walking on my flats during the day, and slip on my heels for a night-out that requires only hotel-resto/cafe-hotel trip. That sounds wise enough, eh?