Indian want to marry spanish boyfriend living in germany

I am an Indian guy living in Delhi and my boyfriend who is spanish by citizenship by living in germany from last 30 years. He lives in Frankfurt and we are planning to marry soon and move in together.

I have already been to germany many time and now I am moving there for 6 month to complete my language course. We will be living together. We have plan to get married during the period of my course duration.

Can we marry in germany while I am doing my language course. I have read that they need certificate of marriageability thats is I am single. In India we don't have any recognize ministry or department who proves this. Secondly being and gay and marrying my boyfriend no we will write for me that I am single as homosexulity is illegal here.

can you all please guide me that can I marry my boyfriend while doing my course and get my status changed to residence permit and stay with him.

Looking fiawrd to hear you all

Gav

As far as I Know, in Germany there's no same sex marriage but "civil union" (registered life partnership), if you need a proof that you are single, you can make a document with two friends as attestants (witnesses) telling that you're single at the notary. Same sex marriage is legal in Spain, you could marry there.

Thanks if civil union is possible then can we do that while I am doing my language course and then chnage sttaus to residence pemrit.

Well, I advice you to search about the differences between the rights on both, it could eventually be worth it to marry in Spain

I did search on the civil union and the right are almost same with very little difference, we can marry in spain or in spanish consulate at frankfurt.

My question is can i marry during my language course and then apply for residence permit as partner.

Of course you can ;D