New here

Hi I'm Marie, 32y and living in Collioure, working in Perpignan. Before I was living in the Orb valley as a property manager, moved to Andalusia and came back to France very quick because it seems I have a way to big french heart. After some moving around in the Perpignan I found a good rental in Collioure for winter (let's hope I can stay full time;) I love the atmosphere and have my favourite restaurant closeby. I would like to open my own business in some time concentrating on massages, and bach and as I side kick I design tattoo art. I'm looking to make some more contacts in the region, for an occasional apero, some hiking or a dinner :)

Hi Marie! Welcome on Expat-blog! :) Collioure, i love that place, i have been once in Collioure during my holidays in France, :) and several times at Perpignan.

I hope you make nice contacts on the site. :)

Good luck
Christine

Hi Christine,

Nice to meet you here, and of course I enjoy living here, it is so beautiful.

Have a nice day :) greetz Miss M

Hi Christine
We are very interested in moving to Collioure from New Orleans. Do you have any suggestions on web sites to begin our house hunting? Thank you.

Bit unpersonal reply Niekj, not to say your spamming your saleswebsite.. sorry for that.

@Jack, leboncoin.fr is a good basic website to get a reasonable idea on prices per region and per size of the property I think.
Also huisenaanbod.nl is quite good. Although you have dozens of others and forum's like Angloinfo and so on.
Best thing would be to come and live here for a while to see which region fits you best, and local contact is also a lovely way to maybe discover your dreamhouse.. Good luck with your search.

Aaaah Collioure ... I miss it :)

I never get tired of those magic views, not to forget the Banyuls and maccarons, mmmm :)