Wanna meet great people im NEW in Cairo

Hi i would love to meet people in Cairo.
It really starts to get borred hanging around in this great city by myself.

Chrissy

welcome to cairo
for any help just ask,and you will find great help from members here
enjoy your stay

Welcome to Cairo,
All Cairo-ians will love to help any Expat, im sure of this

for us, we always go in group (mix group), my friends and me as well
if it is OK with u
we will show u the Cairo, which no-one knows except us ;)

willkommen chrissy...ich freue mich sie kennen zulernen, wie lange bleibten sie hier?

welcome chirissy , great pleasure to meet you here, how long ve u been here btw?

Hi backtothesuture! Could you please translate your message in English?

Thank you.
Christine

wellcome in egypt , i think that you are in the most friendly city in the world where you can find many of them but you must take care and don't trust fastly cause as there is good peple there are the opposite

well chrissy, seems like ur inbox is full lol
so how do u wanna keep in touch?!

Hello Chrissy,

Though I can understand your need of looking for friends, I invite you to be cautious in befriending men in Egypt, as your request for friendship might be misunderstand by the male counterpart due to cultural, religious and societal differences.

Respectable Egyptian women, being Christian or Muslims, do not hang around with non-related men. The same men who will want to hang around with you or show you around, will never allow their sisters, mothers or female relative to go out with a stranger, or being alone with him.

My advice is, try to go out with a family, couples, etc. do not accept invitations from single men.
At present the security level in Cairo is low in the least.

Please use wisdom to avoid regrettable situations, and bare in mind the cultural differences between western and Egyptian society when it comes to male / female relations.

Regards

Hi Chrissy
very sound advice from ExpEgypt!

IGNORE all the 'lonely guys who will contact you on here and other forums if you are a member.  Don't give out your address / presonal mail address / and absolutely not your phone number to anyone of them.
I ahve friends who have learnt the hard way not to do this and I wouldn't wish the same experience on you!

You are better trying to find other expats near where you live / through work / places such as the ACE club / swiss club / the gym etc.

But please do take of the young Egyptian males - they are very predatory - and do think of you as very different to the women of thier families.  Basically you are 'easy' game!
They would never contact any EGyptian girl through any means and ask here out - and for sure she would not meet them by herself (nor would she do any of the other things these guys here think you would do0!!  This is very blunt but honest advice.

Take care and Enjoy your stay in Egypt

Egyptian Men give bad indication for all expat i am sorry for that :-(

biffy wrote:

Hi Chrissy
very sound advice from ExpEgypt!

IGNORE all the 'lonely guys who will contact you on here and other forums if you are a member.  Don't give out your address / presonal mail address / and absolutely not your phone number to anyone of them.
I ahve friends who have learnt the hard way not to do this and I wouldn't wish the same experience on you!

You are better trying to find other expats near where you live / through work / places such as the ACE club / swiss club / the gym etc.

But please do take of the young Egyptian males - they are very predatory - and do think of you as very different to the women of thier families.  Basically you are 'easy' game!
They would never contact any EGyptian girl through any means and ask here out - and for sure she would not meet them by herself (nor would she do any of the other things these guys here think you would do0!!  This is very blunt but honest advice.

Take care and Enjoy your stay in Egypt

Unfortunatley I am afraid so!!

And I say that evn though my Husband is Egyptian - he is amazed at what happens here in Egypt - as he has lived outside for so long!!

i think the problem of Egyptian come from poverty and ignorance
any Egyptian travel abroad and deal with other culture  will have good manner and behaviors

Hi there,

that thread is 3 years old !

sorry but we discuss other Issue sorry again

then you should start another thread ? ;)

Hello,
Contact me if you need to meet cool friends in Cairo :)
wish you the luck