Language school Lisboa

Hy everybody.

I am very interesed in learning Portuguese. I will stay in Lisboa for approyimatly 13 Weeks.
Does somebody know a school i can visite in the evenign - once a Week or something like that. Beccause i am working during the day.

Tanks already now for helping me.

Hi,

There seems to be a comprehensive list of courses in Lisbon here
I think it will just be a matter of sending them a quick email to see if they offer exactly the type of course you are looking for...

Good luck!

Kind regards
PigletinPortugal

samuelq1 wrote:

Hy everybody.

I am very interesed in learning Portuguese. I will stay in Lisboa for approyimatly 13 Weeks.
Does somebody know a school i can visite in the evenign - once a Week or something like that. Beccause i am working during the day.

Tanks already now for helping me.

Hi Samuel,
I saw an ad in Language Classes in Portugal Classifieds. Maybe you could contact them?

There are plenty of language schools in Lisbon but it can be hard to know which ones are the best for your needs.

I just finished writing a free guide that offers students advice on how to separate the good schools from the bad, how to save money on their booking and what questions to ask about a school before you enroll. I am spilling my secrets after many years in the language travel agency business.

The info is relevant to Portugal and other popular language travel destinations too.

You can check it out for free at LanguageSchoolSecrets.com

Steve

I did a 2 week intensive course with CIAL and was pretty happy with the school. I had to speak french and english only for two months after that so now I can start over.