Introducion

Hi!
My name is Ros, recently re-located from Northumberland to Sharm-el-Sheikh. (arrived 30 april!) So we're just finding our feet really. I'm here with hubby Dave and border collie Rosie. Have to say it was an experience getting Rosie sorted to come here, however here we are!
So I'm a Nurse by profession, and not quite ready to hang the fob watch up all together! I've been having a look round at possible jobs in guest relations figuring my years as a nurse and barmaid would stand me in reasonable stead, however so far it seems I'm considered well over the hill!! Dave is good at DIY, so any help/tips here would be good!
Other than that everything seems to be going ok, so- hope to meet people and become part of the ex pat family!
Oh - also if anyone needs help or anything on how to get dogs down here believe me I can help!!  :)

Hi Ros,

Welcome to Expat.com and thank you for proposing your help here, it is really appreciated.

If you wish to share information on how to bring a pet in Sharm el-Sheikh, please do not hesitate to share your knowledge by starting a thread here : Moving to Sharm el-Sheikh with pets. It will be really useful.

Thank you

Priscilla  :cheers:

Welcome on board and ahlan wa sahlan in Egypt.

Its hard to find a job when you don't speak the language. Maybe you can work on that before you waste your time on job hunting. Or you can start do some volunteers work to learn the language faster.
And I do hope you are able to expend your social network very soon.