Hi, I'm new :)

Salam ^_^

Hmm so let me give you an idea of who I am...I'm 21, I go to university in Egypt (studying Mass Communication - Broadcasting Major). I'm originally from California but have lived in Egypt most of my life. I'm Half n Half, you can say :).

I live in 6th of October city and im starving to meet girls like me around here! It's very boring here lol. And I don't really get along with most Egyptian girls because we have different mentalities. So thats why I  just...erm...said that...anyway..

I'm muslim and wear hijab and love it!

Interests are on my profile ^_^.

Nice to meet y'all!

Hi MaddieTheHijabi,

Welcome on Expat-blog! :)

Thank you for your introduction.

I hope you meet lots of new contacts on the site.

All the best,
Christine

Thanks, Christine! I hope so too :).

Cool count with me I live in Mexico ,New york ,,and I travel a lots to Egipt Love Cairo ,,we can be buddies ,,,Mirta .
I am a cosmetologist ,,Do hair and Makeup,I am working on my own Makeup line,,,

hey i am new welcome me please

Welcome on Expat.com Molly1919 :):D

May be you can give us a brief introduction of you!

Regards

WELCOME

Hi Rosse BIENVENIDA ,Yo Vivo en Mexico city Y Nueva York pero voy Mucho a CAiro me encanta,,,Y TU?

Hi Rosse Valo,

Can you please post in English in this English forum so that other members can understand and participate in this thread.

(or you may write in Spanish, in the hispanophone Egypt forum.)

Thank you.

MaddieTheHijabi, hello, you are most welcome,am new member here, u r most welcome n nicwe to talk with u, hope to see you soon

Hi MaddieTheHijabi

Hi Rosse Valo,

Hi Molly1919

WELCOME ALL

Rosse, Hello, it's very nice to know that you will visit Egypt, so you have to meet new egypt, and to visit tahrir square and to tell us ur opinion, anyway i will tell u some attributes about egyptians, we are so passionate, used to sympathize with eachothers easily,you will find poor people, moderates, and rich people, but what i can promise u with, that most of them are kind, and our nature that we are so sociable

You are most welcome here anyway In egypt, n we will happy by your coming here to see Egypt and to tell us your opinion

The most important problem in Egypt that it is very crowded country,

Looking forward to meet you soon

Have a great day

Hey Ladies!

I'm relatively new to Cairo myself, but I did start a women's group a couple years ago when I came here the first time, and wanted to make some diverse friends. 

There are ladies in many different areas of Cairo, and I know there are a few ladies out in October 6th.  Perhaps you can meet up with the Maddie!!

Check us out!!! (women only dudes)
meetup.com/cairo-queens