WHAT NATIONALITY HAS TO DO WITH FRIENDSHIP?!!!!

The Nationality is the component that shapes the character of one individual as a human being ,how ever in a common sense ,if someone is looking for a friendship ,it is borderles and do not require nationality,especialy for us,expats,who sometomes feel alone and helpless or bored,having a friend from any nationality can give us joy & change our mood!         with respect to my friend..let meet!

i dont get wat ur trying to say dude, its conflicting, on the one hand ur saying that nationality shapes character, nd on the other ur saying friendship is borderless. which is it?

judging a person based on their nationality is shallow, racist stereotyping.

as they say in arabic, "all your fingers are not the same".

essence is within, and it has nothing to do with nationality, a more acceptable argument would be nature vs. nurture.

if a lion is born in captivity, is it still ferocious, or is it tamed? it doesnt matter if the lion comes from africa or elsewhere.

get it? :D

I recommend the same therapies for all humans with HIV. There is no reason to believe that physiologic responses to therapy will vary across lines of class, culture, race or nationality.

Let us have but one end in view, the welfare of humanity; and let us put aside all selfishness in consideration of language, nationality, or religion.

People should be judged on the basis of their performance, not nationality, personality, education, or personal traits and skills.

There are realities we all share, regardless of our nationality, language, or individual tastes. As we need food, so do we need emotional nourishment: love, kindness, appreciation, and support from others.

What Nationality has to do with friendship?!!

topic is quite weaky but has alot of clashes as i can c over here!!

by the end everybody has his/her own statment  :)

thank ya all 4 the comments...

:)

arash74 wrote:

The Democratic Party is the party that opened its arms. We opened them to every nationality, every creed. We opened them to the immigrants. The Democratic Party is the party of the people.

off topic - BTW, could you please keep your politic views for you ?

i have found it,it got everything to do with it,deep down in their hearts i have seen that on their faces.

thanks  mr.Julien ...accepted

care for me wrote:

What Nationality has to do with friendship?!!

topic is quite weaky but has alot of clashes as i can c over here!!

:)

I am absolutely agree with this point of view! The Nationality make some people proud of their wealth or dominancy or history...
but in matter of friendship , the nationality has no business!!
The language of friendship is not words but meanings. ... The real test of friendship is: can you literally do nothing with the other person? ...

arash74 @ personal character also counts,

Our true nationality is mankind.
If there's ever anything that deals with a character's personal life, you don't have to worry about it getting too crazy. People don't have to worry about ...