Not new in Kuwait but looking for new people to meet

Hey,

I'm since a  while here in Kuwait and in Saudi and I'm looking for expats which are interested in meeting new people and building friendships.
My experience here in Kuwait so far is that everybody try's to use u in the best way he can.

The truth is i'm really tired of it. I'm searching for people which enough a nice BBQ's, gatherings, a coffee  and a conversation.

If somebody is interested let me know.

Maggie

Welcome on Board Maggie
I hope you find good people who will not use you.

i have never done a bbq befor but i am an out going person LF out going people to chill and have fun
but not like sitting in shisha places all the time thats not even near healthy ;p
am 21 from Lebanon
am interested to let you know ?

shisha places,i get ill over there,plus my nose becomes sensitive.

I think the best people you could meet are those in your own circle of friends, work, neighbourhood(depending where you live).

either ways meeting ppl from the internet is not so bad if you know what kind of people are you looking forward to meet and have known them for sometime.

Hey D I hope you meet some cool people that you click with. :)

Will see...

Hi Maggie,  I'm up for meeting up to have a drink and a good conversation :)

Welcome! :)

Hi Maggie

I am new in Kuwait and looking to meet new friends. I am working in Kuwait temporarily for the coming 3 or 4 months. I am a manager at one of the leading international consulting firms on a couple of projects here.

Please email me at [email protected] if you're interested to meet

Regards,
Raed

Hallo Maggie!

It seems I'm not the only one struggling to find quality people in Kuwait. I miss all the fun but sane Europeans! And I'm actually happy to see that you're from Austria, a good friend of mine lives in Salzburg :D

To keep it short, I'm down to meet for coffee if u'd like, just hit me up with an email [email protected] (I know that's a confusing one, sorry ;p) and we will move on from there.

Have a good one!

-Rose

Welcome D. Maggie,
I'm new in Kuwait and to this site...I would be happy to hang out with you....hit me up [email protected]....

hello there!

as the previous request i am new here and there , hope you are happy and well.

welcome to Expat.com Hidallgoo, its best to introduce urself in a separate post btw :P

d.maggie wrote:

Hey,

I'm since a  while here in Kuwait and in Saudi and I'm looking for expats which are interested in meeting new people and building friendships.
My experience here in Kuwait so far is that everybody try's to use u in the best way he can.

The truth is i'm really tired of it. I'm searching for people which enough a nice BBQ's, gatherings, a coffee  and a conversation.

If somebody is interested let me know.

Maggie

Welcome to the most happning place ;-)

This sounds good and looking forward to good conversation.

Welcome, it is best to know what you like? :)

I am sitting with a friend last days Thursday and Friday in a cafe in Salmiya, accent if you like it tell me ......... Greetings

Hi, I am Bryant! I am new to Kuwait and I would like to meet someone nice to spend some time with and to get to know each other. I hope that you will respond back.  I look forward to hearing from you!

Hee Maggie

Well, it has been a few months since my last message to Expat.com - where I was harassed from all sides (people wanting to use my house for certain things???, various offers etc.. HORRIBLE), so understand the using bit :)

Anyway Maggie, have been here little while now as well and miss the normal professional networks, giggling and social fun.

Just being there for one-another/normal friends without any fakeness.

Would like to meet some new people as well - as long as it is equal * respectful.

Take care

Hi Maggie&goldentwinkles,

Happy New Year, I'm New here to Kuwait i used to live in Dubai for almost 10 years, i love to travel, go out,have fun, and would like to make new friends with all nice and kind people.

Regard,

Hi Maggie&goldentwinkles,

buzz me....you wont find me a mean guy.

Hi Maggie, I'm heading to Kuwait in July for 2 months to see my husband who is working there. I'd like to connect with otehr people too, particularly Aussies while I'm there as my husband will of course still be working most of the time. I have 2 young children as well! Let me know if you'd be interested in chatting to see if we have enough in common to meet up when I get there. Cheers, Nicole

I've been here for 2 years but always looking for new people to have coffee with or go to BBQs with

Also looking for Walking/jogging partners, tennis partners

coffe and a nice conversation will be great.im byiing.i live now in salwa and im new in kuwait.arrived last week.and dont have much friends in here

and also im new to expat-blog,,,,[email protected] is my mail

all are mostly hitting girls ,,,,,,,,,,even me toooo ,.... im lost in kuwait .... with these dusty climate,hot wether, what more Kuwait can give ,,,,,,,,,,,,,oh if u say sal is ok , to say .other than nothing , here and there some active groups ,,,like idrees , legacy ,,,,,,,,,all are great

many thanks HungryBunny :thanks:

Hi Maggie!

I am new to Kuwait and I would like to meet someone nice i live in Jabriya .
BBQ's, gatherings, a coffee  and a conversation. sound good

hello maggie
i agree that most ppl use u,
but there r nice ppl also
i like haveing a descent conversation with like minded ppl about everyday life and particulary movies
if u interested, mail me
this is not a dating request or offer, but a hand of freinship.

Hi Tamara, welcome to Expat.com :)

Jabriya huh? That's close :P are you interested in Martial Arts? There is an amazing place next to McDonald's on the Main road, they hold classes (ladies from 7-8) every sunday and tuesday, could be a good place to socialize.

also, join the meetup.com group for Kuwait, they regularly, as in weekly, host meetings for expats. hopefully you have wheels in this country, otherwise a taxi will also suffice.

do not be shy to create a new post on the forum with a more detailed intro as to ur hobbies, likes, dislikes etc. and we can find you a more tailor fit group.

if running is your thing, there is a group that meets every sun/tues at mishref walkway for running training.

it all depends on what floats your boat :)

Hi Lagacy!!

Thanks for all the info about ladies classes, i was looking Arabic classes for last numbers of months, was regster at award center,  but did not start yet:( , now i have car socialize walking sound so good , :)   next week im going back to state for a month, but im looking forward to meeting  a group:) .im interested in meeting nice people and building friendships. :cool:

Hello Friends

I am looking for some friends here. I feel pretty bored and would like to have people to chat and meet on weekends.

If anyone is finding life stagnant here,like me , contact me.I am 36, male , India.

Contact me soon before i decide to go back.

Mail me.  ( sumitsaxena660 at  gmail.com)

It would be a pleasure to be a friend.. I'm from kuwait and i know everthing about here.. just ask for the help and i could be your superman. take care

Hallo ...looking for friends for sharing ideas.
Iam espanish. know 4 languages  arabic also
Contact [email protected]

Dear Maggi, I would love to be in.
let me know if you have a date for anything , I am new here and would love to make some new friends.
Monica

Hey Monica come for social gathering this Friday :-)

hi Maggi,

Would like to join you, let me know if there is anything coming up like a meet up or a BBQ

Meagan check the post called Friday gathering for details hope u can join this time :-)