Any pubs?

is there any pubs?
i don't expect much of the nightlife here .
hope to find nice pubs can relax sometime though. :)

well i have been told that there's great pub in agadir called english pub...where the english community chill out .. i guess but it's pretty far for u

L'amstrong à Casa est excellent.

Hi Catsincasablanca!

I agree with you, there is not much of a nightlife here, however, my roomate and I have found a few places to relax after work. 
I was interested in your profile because you have lived in South Korea and now in Casablanca---me too!  I was in Seoul for a year and a half, and Casablanca is a VERY different city in terms of nightlife.  Have you found much of a Korean community here?
(I would have sent you a message, but expat-blog hasn't enables private messaging for me yet!)

Warmest regards,
kp

Some pubs/restaurants in Casablanca :

La Bodéga
129, rue Allal Ben Abdallah
Casablanca
Tel : 05 22 54 18 42
>> often crowded (especially on weekends) but good animation

Le Trica
5, rue Al Moutanabi
Tel : 05 22 22 07 06
>> a little small but friendly atmosphere

And many more on casablanca.madeinmedina.com/fr/bar-pubs.html#top_list
(I recommend Sky28 and also Sky Bar, near Le Relais restaurant)

Voilà! Hope you'll find a nice place out there to relax ;-)

There is plenty of nightlife in Casa, literally everywhere.. try the nicer places on the Corniche for beers, the garden out the back of the Hotel Bellerive is great for a beer or 10

In town try Jet 7, Savoy, DR1, La Bodega, Cintra

Well after 10 days here I can say the place is full of bars, of widely varying standards, and prices. In town there are masses of packed places on the streets east of Place des Nations Unies, opposite the medina (not in it). There are two big ones on Place Mer Sultan - watched West Ham vs Birmingham in La Concorde there on Tuesday. There are four I know of in a row on Rue Brahim Roudani in Maarif, La Presse is the most fancy, Majestic more "working class" with a good TV for football. The cheapest beers I've found are Stork for Mad11 at a bar near Acima in Mer Sultan whose name escapes me - there may be a reason for this! What I would really like to find is a place which shows other sport - rugby and cricket for example - or is this expecting too much?? Any ideas....??

et où peut on relaxer à Rabat?

Hi az2ouza, :)

You should write in English in the anglophone forum so that members can understand and participate.

Thank you for your comprehention,
Christine

Found the "Irish Bar" at the East West Hotel in Gauthier, so going to check that out, also a place called Savoy opposite the Kenzi Hotel which was recommended on another forum. If these are OK how about having that get together first proposed 6 months ago....???

I live in casa and I must say that there is no good night life here at all ..

too bad

HI Christine,
sorry im still  new  here& dont know all the rules yet ;)

i was asking if someone knows  where to go in  RABAT for a night life or even during  the day.. where to enjoy time  ?

thx again

Hi Azzouzza,
I've heard good things about Upstairs in Rabat Agdal - near the McDonalds, but it might be better to ask people on the Rabat forum, you are currently on the Casablanca forum. They have a Facebook page, you can find it if you Google.
Good luck!
Adam

There are many good places to have a drink or three after work in Casa. Although, I have yet to visit them as I arrived 10 days ago. Let's plan a group outing if you all are interested.

No night life in casablanca!!!! You've got to be kidding me! You just don't know where to go or maybe you're too new and didn't get the chance to meet people to show you around!

want to know about nightlife cal my mob 0600306600

is that a question or a proposal ? (do you really think someone will call you?)

Pubs here kindda suck, prices are usually through the roof and no happy hours, and they all play loud techno music, I was at an Irish pub in Maarif asked for some real music, they played the Stones for a little bit then customers complained and they changed it back to Katy Parry Lady Gaga and S&@# like that. going to a pub is just like going out to party ..... I much rather go to a regular bar, aka men bars :) beer is just as good, prices are reasonable and the music is better. There is a bar called something Tiger don't remember the exact name, by the Twins center but it's good, clean good happy hour and lots of tappas.
Cheers

There is HEAPS of nightlife (maybe not for single women alone) but try the clubs and pubs on the Corniche. In town try Savoy, Jet 7, Pui San Dor, any of the underground Arabic clubs, Cintra, La Bodega, the discos at the Sheraton, Western, Hyatt etc.. you have to look sometimes and be prepared to mingle (I go everywhere alone and have a blast)...  BTW there is nothing Irish at all about the Irish pub.

Also try some of the ciccha bars around Twin Towers, they are a lot of fun!

@ Bucfan the bar is called Tiger house...yeah definitely the bar is not that expensive,happy hours,tappas,...but not my favourite one!I like la suite pub (gauthier maarif),very nice deco,good lounge music,the prices are not that expensive and you can have a real conversation with a person without having around any loud music!!did anybody tried this place?

I`ll arrive casa early feb..which is the most happening to enjoy with no so big crowd...