Presentation of new members in Oman

It might be useful for new members in Oman to present themselves in this topic :)

Tell us what brought you to Oman? Since how long did you arrive?

How are you spending your free-time? Are you doing sports? What are your hobbies?

Thanks for your participation!

i am civil engineer having 2 year experince in site execution from india,
can anybody tells me what will be salary per month for such position in oman

Good job in getting this topic going. I am a Canadian, having lived in Kenya too for many years prior to coming to Oman. I've been in Oman for some 2-0dd years now. It would be great to connect with other expats for socials. You'll easily catch me for a chat over a coffee, for exploring sites in Oman, doing some hiking, or if there's a book reading club! And a few social nights like the comedy nights or the recent opera programs being set-up. Cheers.

Welcome to Expat.com, Salunkheky and Nurqni :)

@ -> Salunkheky, you are :off-topic: ! Please start a new topic on Oman's forum with your questions. This topic is exclusively for presentation of new members in Oman!). Thanks!

@ -> Nurani: there is a new forum dedicated to Muscat. Don't hesitate to come over and share your experience of life in Muscat there!

Have a nice day
Arlette

hey
I m marc, from france,
I am working in sohar but i often travel up and down to muscate, ill be in france from tomorrow on, but when i m back in a week or so we can try to meet up for some coffee or whatever. I arrived a month ago.
cheers