Lung scar

Hi good day everyone
Im new here i need advice
I do smoke and drink liquors
I work here in philippines and my chest xrays are clear

I plan to apply in kuwait first i passed all the medical test but the chest x-ray is failed because they saw scar in my left lungs

And then after 3 months i have an job offer in oman i failed again because of my scar and they advice me to have a second opinion in lung center for the x-ray hope it will be ok.,

Can you give me advice how to be fit at chest x-ray?

In philippines i always do chest x-ray because i work in food industry
But in abroad i was unfit. So sad to know this and i losing hope about this

I always think that i can go abroad because of the scar

Please help me and i need some advice

Thanks in advance

Glorybetogod wrote:

Hi good day everyone
Im new here i need advice
I do smoke and drink liquors
I work here in philippines and my chest xrays are clear

I plan to apply in kuwait first i passed all the medical test but the chest x-ray is failed because they saw scar in my left lungs

And then after 3 months i have an job offer in oman i failed again because of my scar and they advice me to have a second opinion in lung center for the x-ray hope it will be ok.,

Can you give me advice how to be fit at chest x-ray?

In philippines i always do chest x-ray because i work in food industry
But in abroad i was unfit. So sad to know this and i losing hope about this

I always think that i can go abroad because of the scar

Please help me and i need some advice

Thanks in advance

You are right, in Oman the x ray of chest has to be clear without scar ; as the reason of scar can be due to an illness associated with lungs... may be in the past... that leaves a scar may be for ever even if we are fit like a fiddle now.
It is better to take an opinion from a doctor as to how this scar is participating into incidence of any infectious decease in future & is this scar a dormant or prone to be acting for something bad.