Got an offer at Dubai - dont know much about the country!

I got a job offer as assistant marketing manager at dubai investment group in uae. I hope you guys can give me an advice whether I should pursue the career or not. Im not familiar with the country, if anybody in this blog have the experience or have work in the company olease share your experience which I would really appreciate. :)

Ive heard they are of good reputation, if I were you I would verified this with someone who is already working there..it's easy to do that by checking some reviews on professional websites like LinkedIn for example..all the best

Hello abdhakim1991

I suggest you to check out threads talking about Offers in the Cost of Living in Dubai section of the forum.

You may also read threads in our Everyday life in Dubai section to gather as much info as possible.

Kenjee
Expat.com Team

Hey there, the country is really fantastic .. If the offer is better than the one you are having now, and you can save some money then go for it. If you chose to come here then you have to arrange an accommodation near to your work until you get driving license.