Relocation package, To Dubai

Hi there,

I come from South Africa, looking for a job in Dubai to permanently relocate there, what kind of jobs can I target with my skills? And what business would you recommend, I have spoken to a few recruitment companies but I'm not sure how they work as I have recieved feedback.

Looking forward to hearing from you

@tamsynparry

Hi,

Depend on your skills you can target job openings.

What is your skill and what kind of job segment you looking for ?

Any business you can do where you can invest your own money and give time to grow it with lots of passion and dedication on it.

All business is successful.

Recruitment consultancy is also one of the most running business in Dubai where so many people lost their money with consultants and not get any job. So if you really want to do something to help people and make money, think about this business opportunity.

All the best.

Thanks.

@jayonline

Hi Jay,

So my experiences are in he world of business of helping people in health conditions as well as short term insurance claims, my communication skills are good and I'm able to relate to people very easily, where would you say is the best place to target for jobs in Dubai?

Glad to know about your helping people nature. If you feel you are good in this and have knowledge of Insurance and claims then you should find Healthcare sector like Hospitals/clinics where they have department for Insurance. You can also target Insurance company to help people to get their claim right way.