African Hair Salon in Amman?

Hello I'm new also in amman would u please give me the phone number of that African women who braided ur hair ? Thanks in advance

Hy expat
I have a friend named rose she is an expat at africa hair n is fast so please if interested inbox me 😁

Hey am looking for box braids or any saloon that can make African hair.

Hey dear send me their numbers I really need to do my hair

CAN You send me these girls contact number please

Please I am interested. I would like to do my hair

Email me and I will give you my number

Moderated by Chris 6 years ago
Reason : For your own safety please avoid sharing your personal contact details on the forum.

I want an African or Sudanese lady to do cornrows for me tomorrow if u got anyone's number please contact me it's important

There is a lady by the name lisa she makes braids African hair in less than 60 jod she is really good she stays in Amma.

Please are you still in Amman I need my hair braided.

Yes there is a lady in amman who braids african hair called lisa her number is 0787100461

Thank you so much

Most welcome

Moderated by Priscilla 5 years ago
Reason : free advertising is not allowed on Expat.com
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Where you at

What's your location

hi Aisha,
I am here in Amman. Are you still in Amman, and able to do braids on Afro textured hair?

hi, will she still be able to do braids?

Hi I am Brenda
I have been looking for someone in Amman to braid my hair . I LIKE THE BOX STYLE BRAIDS. SO ARE YOU STILL HERE IN AMMAN?  I AM NATURAL

Do you have her number? I need someone who does box braids, cornrows, weave extensions and etc...

aowy wrote:

Hello my name is Aida and I am new to Amman. Does anyone know where I can get my hair done, specifically a salon that can deal with African hair? I would like to get a press and Curl and something that is not too expensive since I am a student. please message me and let me know.

Hello aisha, are you still in amman? Could you please share with me your contact thank you.

Moderated by Loïc 3 years ago
Reason : for security reasons, we do not accept personal information on the forum. Share them through the private message system
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Hi dear can you send me your number we have a s looking for someone to make braids

Hi can you send me your number I have a spa and am looking for someone to make braids

I know someone who can do it for 60- 80 dinars depending on length and number of braids. If you are interested, I can share her number with you

I know someone who does weaves, box braids abd cornrow. I can share her contacr

@aowy can I please have there numbers

@aishaamman  hi there how can i content with you

I found.one women who braided my hair for 100 dinar including extensions but if you can find another person who is able to do it for less please let me know -@aowyPlease send to me her contact. Thanks

Hy expat
I have a friend named rose she is an expat at africa hair n is fast so please if interested inbox me 😁
-@Najaone

Please, send me a number of girl. Thanks

I know someone who can do it for 60- 80 dinars depending on length and number of braids. If you are interested, I can share her number with you
-@mailennie

Please. send me the number of girl who can braid my hair. Thanks in advance

@Xeeschan

Hello I am new to the site, I am moving to Jordan in a few months and I am looking for a stylist

that can help me care for my natural curls. I have worn sew in extensions for years and my

hair grew so long , past the middle of my back. My natural hair has been damaged badly because of the constant

tension from the sew in , the weigjt  of the tracks. I am looking for someone to style my natural curls and  occassionally

blow dry and flat iron it. Please lmk if you can assist with this or if you know someone who can.

Janelle

@aishaamman

Hello, I am moving to Jordan in a few months and I am looking for a stylist that can style natural curly hair.

blow dry and flat iron ocasionally as well. If you can help please message me.

Janelle