PO BOXES in Aqaba

Has anyone bought a PO BOX in aqaba? How much did you pay and also is it difficult to get overseas package with a PO BOX?

I noticed that a lot of online sites are asking for a street adress, etc. and usually when I send a personal parcel to Jordan I only put name, Number, and city (Aqaba) . Most sites seem to make street address and zip code a required field.

Please let me know any advice you have for this!

Thank you!

You can hire a post box for around 10 JD a year.
Small packages and parcel to 1 kg can be delivered in your p.o.box.
Lager and heavier goes to custom first where you have to pay a small fee before you can take it with you.

If you have an actual street name and number use it. Otherwise you can use the post office address and zip code.
Another useful tip is to write the telephone number down. They can contact the person when it's arrived.

Hi Primadonna!
So I have used the method where you write the phone number and name -
For the larger items - am I allowed to use my PO BOX address even if must go to customs (and not fit in the PO BOX due to size)?

The reason is that many websites have software that require an address to actually checkout and purchase items.

I won't have any other address than the PO BOX due to living in a small village.

SK_online25 wrote:

For the larger items - am I allowed to use my PO BOX address even if must go to customs (and not fit in the PO BOX due to.

Yes.
There is a kind of an advantage system: if you're a regular user/costumer, they'll call or message you immediately when something arrived because then you are already in their system.