Internet gaming. which isp is the best

Hi guys.

i am looking for a fast isp in my area. i am in district 5. i just want to watch youtube videos and play dota2. which isp is stable and fast? i do not much just gaming maybe 2-3 times a week at night

and which plan do you think is appropriate?

Depends your location! Could you tell me your current Address?

Hi,
I would like to find a place where i can play some Dota 2 also. There is a lot of internet coffe but so far none with dota2... If u got a good address i'll take it !

Thank you !

dmzu wrote:

Hi,
I would like to find a place where i can play some Dota 2 also. There is a lot of internet coffe but so far none with dota2... If u got a good address i'll take it !

Thank you !

I found dota 2 isn't very popular here. lol is the popular game in HCMC
just get a USB stick or use your phone as a hot spot, approx 50mbs per game. ping is about 125.
I played at those coffeeshop with my laptop I am getting about 60-80ping.

However if you have found an internet cafe that plays dota 2 , please let me know.

:| Dota2 isn't popular? Many boys are crazy to wake up all night long to play it. Better for you to ask your landlord which internet supplier is the best.

Dejavu.dot wrote:

:| Dota2 isn't popular? Many boys are crazy to wake up all night long to play it. Better for you to ask your landlord which internet supplier is the best.

Do you play dota2?