Where can I replace glass on an Ipad

By accident our Ipad got broken and we need to replace with a new glass. Does anyone have any recommendations  where to go in HCMC? And do you have an idea about costs for the replacement?  The Ipad is working as normal, its only (!)  the glass thats  cracked.

thanks in advance

Head to Hung Vuong, Q.5 or 3/2 street, Q.11 :D

Hi ElinC,

Welcome to Expat-Blog :)

This might help as well - Apple stores in Ho Chi Minh City :)

Thank you

Maximilien
Expat-blog Team

:gloria

:D

i can do it,........hold my beer :p

If you go to Apple stores, be prepared to pay Apple prices.

I've been sending my iPhones for repairs at 3/2 street. There are a few shops along 3/2 after Su Van Hanh Street (going towards Dist 11). You can't miss them because of the huge signages.

There's one that I went to :
384, Duong 3/2, P12, Q10
0838 634 935
(phukiendidong.vn)
Can also call their CEO (Bui Trong Minh 0908322767)

You can give a call to ask - or go around the few shops there and check out the prices. I find the prices reasonable as a foreigner although I'm pretty sure the prices they charge me are higher than for locals.

h2shop.vn they can do it

Hi bennett2006,

Feel free to recommend those shops in the Ho Chi Minh City business directory please :)

Thank you

Maximilien

hi,can i know please if where is that place or a contact number coz i want also to change the screen glasses of my ipad.thanks a lot.

Hi,
i usually bring my iphone to Thuy Duong mobile to repair if it have any problem. in average, the price is lower than others and service is quite good. Almost my friends who use Apble product are familiar with this address. you can refer to the following:

THUY DUONG mobile
Add:
437/2/4 Hoàng Văn Thụ. ward 4 . Tân Bình dist.(nearly Đệ Nhất Phan Khang shop center) (It is placed in an alley)
phone: (08).38.116.450

Good luck,
lutubu ;)

240 NGUYEN THI MINH KHAI STREET , THIS IS THE AUTHOZIED SERVICE CENTER OF APPLE.
GOOD LUCK AND TAKE CARE UR IPAD.

thank you so much for the information.

thank you very much!

Hi! Did you get your iPad fixed? Can you kindly give me the address where you went? Same problem here! Thanks!

Hi Marilu! My name is Annabel , I was just wondering if you were able to rep,ace the screen on your iPad? I have the same problem, I cracked the screen on my iPad too. Please give me the address if you can where you took your iPad.... Salamat/ thank you

Hello Annabel ! have you got your ipad screen fixed yet ? We have fixed many ipads, iphones for An Phu Neighbours (APN) and Phu My Hung Neighbours (PMHN). Please contact us at 0908 18 7980. Thanks

Hi! No haven't yet. How much is it to fix? What's your address? Thanks

Good weekends, Annabel ! To change a new screen for Ipad, it will cost you about VND 1.6 million = USD $76 bucks. We will bring the new screen and tools to your apt. to fix for u and then get paid. Pls text us your detail address, location to our cellfone at: 0908 18 7980. Thanks

Hi! Can you do it today? Will it  look as good as new? I have a white iPad. Do u replace it with the same color? We live at the Vista in D2. How long does it take to fix it?

3/2 Street. There are many places to replace a new one.

Good morning Annabel ! Do you have a telephone number to contact you ? With the phone we can communicate quickly and easier ??? Thanks

Hi! You can calli husbands number at +841697636977. His name is Bert. Thanks

Hi! Did you ever get your ipad screen repaired? Well I did mine today and I'm very happy to have it repaired at one of the Apple Care Stores Ho Chi Minh. Let know if you need details... Ann

Hi, Ann. Can u share wic Apple Care Store u went? How much it cost? Thanks in advance.

Try one of those half dozen stores in two minutes walking distance that have the Apple logo on display.  Or one of the thousands in the city.  Thus is like asking where you can get a bowl of phở.

Hi, I just want to ask more clearly, I just afraid not all Apple Store provide this service. Thanks.

My iPad3 got dropped and I went to the store yesterday that was recommended earlier (phukiendidong 384 Duong 3/2, P12, Q10). They did a great job, very professional and fast, with reasonable prices. I also had a problem with the on/off switch on my iPhone4 (they eventually wear out), and they fixed it in 20 minutes. The store is easy to find, if you're traveling from the roundabout at CMT8 it's on the right hand side just before you get to the overpass. I would highly recommend them.

Go to Halo Shop on Pastuer street....about a block in from Ham Nghi.

They will give you warranty and are cheap too. Be careful with other places that arent Apple retail as there are tons of fake Chinese replacement parts.

Big-Tex wrote:

Go to Halo Shop on Pastuer street....about a block in from Ham Nghi.

They will give you warranty and are cheap too. Be careful with other places that arent Apple retail as there are tons of fake Chinese replacement parts.

Not recomend Halo!