Samsung mobile phone repair

Hi,

I dropped my Samsung mobile phone and the screen cracked.  Now it appears to be slowly leaking black LCD fluid onto the screen.  I know mobile phones are fairly inexpensive here, but I'd rather get it fixed - if I can.  Does anybody know of a repair shop that could possibly fix it? 

Thanks,
Chris

Samsung Customer Service Plaza:

HANOI: 8Tang 1, Building Charm Vit Plaza, 117 Tran Duy Hung, Cau Giay District, Hanoi. Tel: 04-35149540
Hai Phong: 39 Salary Khanh Thien, Q.Ngo Rights. Tel: 031-3859305
DA NANG: 53-55 Nguyen Van Linh. Hai Chau. Tel: 0511-3652359
THO: 69 Hung Vuong, Thoi Binh District Ninh Kieu. Tel: 0710-3896156
HO CHI MINH CITY: 41-43 Tran Cao Van, P6. Q3. Tel: 08-38275252

Thanks for your help VungTauDon.  I went to the Samsung store in Vincom Centre and they directed me to their Customer Service Dept., on Tran Cao Van St. (the same place you recommended).  They were able to replace the screen for 720,000 VND ($36 Cdn.) and it only took 15 mins.  Better than paying over 3,000,000 VND on a new phone.  Best customer service experience ever.  Anyway, I saw your post when I returned home....after the fact.  But your recommendation was spot-on.

Thank you,
Chris

Samsung Smartphones are of low quality and i have one and the same happens with me and the same is happing...

rob00craig wrote:

Samsung Smartphones are of low quality and i have one and the same happens with me and the same is happing...

I am planing to get a new phone, What brand do you recommend?

I saw the good feedback and went to this samsung store located on the tran cao van street to see what could be done with my "allegedly" water damaged phone. My phone wouldn't charge and would only partially start up when i pressed the power button. I knew the phone didn't have major damage and possibly would only need a new piece of hardware installed to receive the proper charge.
I arrived to the samsung store and waited 30 minutes to be seen. It seemed SO annoying to have to wait in line (like at the bank) without even hearing what could be done (if anything). WHen i saw the CSR, he informed me "sir we can't do anything to fix the problem because your phone is an American Model and we only fix vietnamese models! I was incredibly frustrated but kept my cool and explained that i knew a few ways to fix the problem but needed assistance with either the hardware or cleaning tools! He said he could install the vietnamese hardware but couldn't gaurantee that it would work! I then showed him pictures from a wesbite showing the steps to clean the phone and he proceeded to do everything in the pictures! I asked him where to buy the tools he used and he said "HERE! for you!" and gave me the tools (after not asking for any money for neither helping me nor the tools)!
Happy and a bit confused, i went home and tested the newly cleaned phone and he restored it to working order! What amazing customer service!

Definitely go to this shop!

Hi,
Today I visited 41-43 Tran Cao Van, P6. Q3 but I couldn't find the samsung  shop.
Did you remember which floor ?
If you can help me I really appreciate it.
Thank you.

@Takafuru -- According to Cốc Cốc Map, it's on the right hand side as you face Master Building's main entrance:

https://poipic5.coccoc.com/1000x750/poi/previews/20140915/3311-2e62818abffff86a38a79d15f84be01c.jpg

Thank you for the info.
I went there but it seems renovating.
Anyway thank you very much !

Get an Iphone 5 or 5S, if you are on a budget. We are talking 1,000.000 d for the 5... Am using one, it is a pleasure to use vs Android phones. JMHO.

Chris

Hi guys, I'm looking to come to Saigon for a holiday and fix my Samsung s10 5G, it has a broken screen... does anybody know where I can go to get it fix and how much it costs as fixing it in Australia is way too $$$.

Thanks all

I need some help from the people on this site to recommend best samsung service center as my phone A7 2018 model was low bat and when i charge it won't response anymore. Is there a possibility that this phone will be fix. Looking forward to those kindhearted people willing to share their experiences and recommend good service center.

I bet another first poster will recommend a service center soon.

AkaMaverick wrote:

😁😁

GuestPoster697 wrote:

How wrong can you be? :D

It took over 2 years but the poster shares most of his number, all but the country code,  with a weed supplier in Zambia.

OceanBeach92107 wrote:
AkaMaverick wrote:

😁😁

Yep and banned,,,
Reminder to new members Code of Conduct ADVERTISING: The forum is not aimed at helping you to promote your company and products. If your thread is of a commercial nature, please use the dedicated sections: we invite you to register in the Vietnam Business Directory or to have a look at our Advertising page. The forum can't be used to promote external groups or organizations. Should you want to organize gatherings/activities with the other members, kindly get in touch with us: we would be pleased to help you.