Relocating to Al Ain

Hi guys, I will soon be moving to Al Ain for work. I have not been there yet and place I will be working in is still yet to be opened, Cambridge Medical &Rehabilitation Center. I I hear its in or near Al Nassseryia/Al Toweya. Does anyone of you guys know the area or maybe stay there? I am from South Africa, currently working in Saudi Arabia.
Any information about the place will be appreciated thanks

Hi how are you? I lived in sa for ten years. Great place. Anyhow i live in abu dhabi which is quite a drive from al ain. But i have a spare room and on airbnb if you think you may need assistance for a few days. Thanks and good luck.

Hi Kenny

Al Ain is a nice place :) Very quiet and laid back  unlike Dubai. If you like fast city life then you will want to visit Dubai a lot. But other than that Al ain has everything you need to live quite comfortably. I live in Al Ain. When are you arriving?

K

Thank you very much, that is very nice of you. I appreciate it. I was in AbuDhabi 3 weeks ago and stayed at Mafraq Hotel, only if I knew. Thanks again. We will keep in touch

Gal I am currently serving Notice in Saudi, last working day will be the 24/05/2015. Will then go home to have my documents attested then should be heading there. Will be working at Cambridge and Rehabilitation Center, but the Al Ain branch not open yet but soon I think they will open. This center if I'm not mistaken is in Al Nasseryia/Towaya, I'm told.
I love nice quiet areas, so I will enjoy it there, can't wait. Thanks again my Home-Girl

Hi everyone. I am a South African and coming to work in AlAin in August. Are there any expats in their 50s there? I'm am an outgoing and jolly person and would like to mix with my age group. Thanx in advance.

Hi. That's great you will love it here. Only been here for a week. I'm sure you will also enjoy it