Accepted a job offer in Al Ain

Hey Ive recently recieved a job offer to work at Al Ain hospital! Wondering if someone can give me any information about the hospital! And also what life is like in Al Ain! Im currently in Saudi Arabia so if there are decent bars with alcohol I will be happy ha!

hi Rachel

how r u doing. I am denver living in abu dhabi in UAE. previously i was in al ain ( alain is part of abu dhabi region )working as the mall manager there. The Al ain hospital is very advanced and alain is a very cool green state. its calm and easy living style there. all buildings are low rise , villas type and no hassle at all with traffic. i loved alain before i moved to abu dhabi now. There is the hilton hotel and several bars where you can have a good time as well.

cheers

Denver

[email protected]

Congratulations on moving out of .... to Al Ain.  It is a small town but has decent hotels and bars.  But if you are single, take care, although the city is quite safe.

Hi Rachel,

Compared to Jeddah it will be very different. UAE is a much more opened country than KSA. In Al Ain you'll be at one hour or less from both Dubai and Abu Dhabi where you will find plenty of bars and clubs which serve alcohol.

Basically most of the hotels have a dedicated bar/club which is opened until 2 - 3 AM. You will find some clubs/bars in Al Ain as well but you won't have many choices as it is a small city.

Many of the residents in Al Ain go out in Dubai or Abu Dhabi.

Cheers,
TwiX

Al Ain good place to stay and work and pecase of mind and green garden city in UAE. But for Bars you have littel ones but for weekends u can go Dubai lots of beatiful and lovely bars and u can have good time.

:)AL AIN  hospital  is the most advance  and biggest in the city ( also TWAM hospital ) , and right now they are many  new buildings ,
the ppl here very kind and the stuff are very   friendly ;), you will find mix of ppl from many nationality :cool:, i agree its a nice place to start work in UAE :D.

Hello,

I was in Dubai for 4 years, i moved to Al Ain since Feb 2013, It's a small quiet city, there's abars and pubs but not as good as Dubai, but it's still alright, and there's a places to sell alcohol.

If you get a good company, you will have fun there, moreover Dubai is only 100 Km far.

Al Ain Hospital is very good place to work as i heard from my friend.

My advise to be selective choosing ppl you will hang out with, it's a save city but just to avoid headache.

Good Luck and hope to see you soon :).

vivo en españa quiero ir a vivir a dubai pero necesito  un contacto para  buscar una empresa q me aga una oferta de trabajo   soy tecnico en telecomunicaciones , seguridad privada,manejo hidrogruas mi numero de movil es 0054648144968

Hi ruben oscar bentevenga,

Can you please keep it in English on the English Forum so as the other members can understand your message and which make the communication easier :)

Thank you

Maximilien
Expat-blog Team

Iam looking for any job in emirates
I can talk polish_ english and german

Hi  islam most,

Please can you tell us more about yourself and what kind of jobs are you looking for? This might be helpful.

Thank you, :)

David.

Well.. this depends on your life style. for me a l-Ain was a dull place with nothing to do. Very few shopping and dining options in comparisons to Jeddah .However if you can hold until the weekend then Dubai is a really nice place to go …good luck !