Information on gate and taxi cost

Hi

I am a UK citizen and came here on visit. I have come to known that instead of visa renewal, i can go to Al Ain border and then do exit and entry again which would be much easy. if i come by bus there, you have any idea which gate to go and how much will a taxi cost

Thanks in advance

Hello MrChohan,

I have created a new topic as from your post on the Al Ain forum for better visibility.

Thank you,

Francesca

When you are in Al Alin just ask the taxi to take you to Al Buraimi gate and regard the taxi cost I'm really not sure how much

You have to take care.  In Buraimi there are certain thresholds which are meant only for GCC citizens, a separate one for expats.

just bring all necessary documents ,papers with stamps and enough money . dont forget your passport and some id's youll be fine

Alex 13..u keep messaging me and when i reply i recieve a message that i cann't send u messages !!!

Your inbox is full. I am not able to message you

Youssey wrote:

Alex 13..u keep messaging me and when i reply i recieve a message that i cann't send u messages !!!

To be able to send messages you first have to post a number of times. These posts should be informative or offer advice. This is done to prevent people form joining up and immediately sending spam emails out on the PM system.

REMOVE YOUR MESSAGES ur inbox is full or add me on facebook