Moving soon. Need advice please!

I'm due to move to Al Ain in a few weeks with my family just wanted any suggestions for children's nurseries and how to look for accommodation, I've been searching the Internet with no luck. Am hoping for a villa. Are they easily available?

Hi Humazr,

welcome to Expat.com! :)

Do not hesitate to check other threads on the Al Ain forum as well.

All the best,
Christine

Hi dear...,
          Did you try this??
https://www.expat.com/en/housing/middle … es/al-ain/

Regards...,
bobo :)

Hi

Yes u can find villa easly depend on ur budget and location ... the best way u come and serach urself at least u will be able to see the villa ... and i know friends there work in thius filed will ask them to help ...just contact me once u come over..

Hi,

Eid Mubark.You are welcome.If you want you can concet with me .

My name is Tareq.
050 320 8877

Hai all who offer an assistance to help looking for a house/vila, I will be in Al Ain next year insyaalah. Can I contact you when time comes. Regards

U r always welcome.

I am moving here soon.

Welcome Freddie,

Feel free to ask for any info you may need. I moved to Al Ain, not so long back so the memories are afresh. In any case there are plentiful people who can help.

Regards
Sunny

I'll be moving to Al ain soon too. Any advise will be greatly appreciated.

@rudsmom- what kind of info would u like to have? if you go through the forum, you will gain a pretty good idea about life in al ain. if something specific, feel free to ask.

hi
Im moving to Al Ain in Aug. Got a position through ADEC. would just like some feedback on the housing for teachers.
THanks

Hello ritzm -> Do not hesitate to post an advert in the Housing in Al Ain section. ;)

Thank you,
Aurélie

sunnysid wrote:

@rudsmom- what kind of info would u like to have? if you go through the forum, you will gain a pretty good idea about life in al ain. if something specific, feel free to ask.

Thanks for your reply. I have settled well. I will definitely run through all the threads and know more a bit this new place. I am kinda enjoying my stay.