Life in Bangkok - Thailand

Similar culture , religion and stuff with where i've come from . I still feel like i m in my country . Local live their lives up without any worry . Been living here for nearly 2 years but still not able to speak Thai . I kinda like here .

Hello Chen Zaw

Thank you for this testimony, please do not hesitate to create new threads to share some infos and advices to future expatriates in your locality. What do you feel is lacking and wish you had with you there?

Kenjee
Expat.com Team

What I miss is a Safety Net, none exists in Thailand, you can get hurt or killed in this country so easy, in a second. Also the Thai people are so passive, never complain, never fight for anything, freedom of speech is at the top of my list. And driving is Crazy, no one cares, slows down, will just as soon run you down than stop.

Sawadee ka!

I want to go back to Thailand. I really like that Country specifically Bangkok. I've been there once only for vacation and i fell inlove with Bangkok. If you're in Bangkok, it feels like you're in the Philippines also but it's hard to communicate with Thai people 'cause they can't really speak English.

Thais cannot recognize me as foreigner 'cause i really look like Thai.haha

I really love to shop there. They have day and night market. It's like Divisoria in the Philippines. It's very cheap but the quality of goods in Bangkok is better than in the Philippines.

If you'll go to Bangkok for vacation, you should go to Siam Niramit and floating market. That's the highlight of my vacation there.

What i don't like is the food actually. I don't know why. I love spicy food too. Why my stomach can't take it?

Take note: If you're easy to be fooled, avoid riding a tuk-tuk.

^____^v

i like thailand can u help me please

bala_mattur wrote:

i like thailand can u help me please

Welcome to the forum   :) 

As a new member please introduce yourself to the forum. 

What sort of help to do need. ??